XP10.50 Gizmo errors

Morrigan

Hello crew,

Since 10.50 I started getting gizmo crashes using LES Saab 340. There is no specific repro to this, it can happen just as I load an aircraft, when I disengage the AP or change heading, but pretty much happens every flight. 

I guess the easiest repro would be to

1. Load and start the plane

2. Take off and engage the autopilot

3. Click manually on the AP disconnect button on the yoke

Relevant screenshots and logs as below (please keep in mind that I reloaded the aircraft several times, after each gizmo error popped up):

1DJVYyW.png

2FkVUyq.png

It makes me cry :(

GizmoLog.txt

Hi Morrigan

I'll go through a few things here with you.

I followed your steps, exactly as you pointed them out, and screen shared with Jim so he can verify.  Started the Saab, took off under manual power, Gear up, selected Autopilot and let it fly for about 20 seconds while climbing.  Clicked the RED disconnect AP button on the yoke, and...absolutely nothing unusual happened.  AP disconnected.  Aircraft  nose started to slowly go down.  No error messages.

Here's where I need to go through process of elimination with you.

Have you updated X Plane to the latest 10.5 rc3?

Do you have any other plug ins running?

If so, I would kindly ask you to go to your plug ins menu and disable every single plug in, with the exception of Gizmo, then re-start the sim and go through the procedure you described.  Verify all plug ins, except Gizmo, are disabled.

If the error message does NOT come back, then there is a conflict between 1 of your plug ins and Gizmo.  (The JAR Design push back plug in is known to conflict with Gizmo, but I think they issued an update.)

Begin re-enabling each plug in and trying the same scenario of starting the Saab and taking off, engaging AP, etc... to see if/when the error message comes back.  If/when it DOES come back after enabling a plug in, THAT is the plug in causing the issue.

Please post back any findings so we can follow up, regardless if it has been resolved or not.  If not, we can take it further.

6 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Here's where I need to go through process of elimination with you.

Have you updated X Plane to the latest 10.5 rc3?

Do you have any other plug ins running?

I have updated to the full 10.50 release that was released few days ago. 

I have other plugins so I will disable them and reenable one by one now, although I do not have the JAR GndHandling plugin you are speaking of.

I will promptly report back with some more specific information.

Cheers!

Edited by Morrigan