Lines Across Instruments + No Activation Window For Payware Products

samchelsea9

Please could someone help me. Across some instruments and other things in the cockpit of some planes in X - Plane 10. Also for payware products from http://store.x-plane.org/. There is no activation window when I first load up the plane all that there is is just the plane and a few floating instruments. On the Console which comes up when I load a new plane and start up X - Plane 10 there is a piece of red warning saying. 'shaders API: infoLog:WARNING: 0.3 ": #version directive missing' Please could someone help me. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That 'something' is a redistributable runtime module that allow some plugins to work, without that module you can see strange behaviours.

Please note that often you'll need to install more than just one version of that redistributable, starting from 2010 (earlier version are available too but speaking about X-Plane those shouldn't be requested at all) up to 2015, and you need to install them from the oldest upwards.