Project: Boeing 777 Series

Peter T.

4 hours ago, jnmg2014 said:

If I make a donation of 5 to 10 dollars, would you pass me the plane?

Seriously? I'm sorry, but for your first post you've just gone completely out of line here. When something is in development, it's in development. Got it?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, kadir said:

rip

that admin how dare they we still have hope for u peter u can spread the news still

Since you clearly can't stand not having more eye candy: https://www.reddit.com/user/tramkp888

Edit: Also: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/132581-777-series-by-aerobridge/&page=12 Topic was locked

Edited by UA90

• 3 weeks later...

UA90,we just tired waiting.Its normal for people,who like 777 like me.Willing to exchange all the planes together for one good(I hope) 777.

I know they work in their time.But as i know they cant make cockpit windows and liven up the cabin.It's a lot of pressure-it seems so little is left, but the work is worth it.

(Dont tell me what i whining)

Low bow to developers,separately Peter.

Edited by Assinfire
  • Downvote 1

On 8/26/2018 at 4:52 AM, Assinfire said:

UA90,we just tired waiting.Its normal for people,who like 777 like me.Willing to exchange all the planes together for one good(I hope) 777.

I know they work in their time.But as i know they cant make cockpit windows and liven up the cabin.It's a lot of pressure-it seems so little is left, but the work is worth it.

(Dont tell me what i whining)

Low bow to developers,separately Peter.

Assinfire, we just tired of people whining. None of us care how you feel. It's stressing the developers of the 777 who are working to make as good of a plane as possible.

I understand your frustration, but you need to let them do their thing, so leave them alone.

(Don't tell me not to use an apostrophe on every combined word and space between punctuation)

Edited by UA90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, UA90 said:

Assinfire, we just tired of people whining. None of us care how you feel. It's stressing the developers of the 777 who are working to make as good of a plane as possible.

I understand your frustration, but you need to let them do their thing, so leave them alone.

(Don't tell me not to use an apostrophe on every combined word and space between punctuation)

Screw the users, separately the X-Plane commiunity.

Okey,but i think "None of us care..." can be applied everywhere.

IMHO,the forum everyone has the right to Express their opinion(let even a little bit of whining).And no one has the right to something to reproach another user.

Without it,why do we need forums?For smart guys and upstarts?Moderators?Dont think so.

3 hours ago, Assinfire said:

Okey,but i think "None of us care..." can be applied everywhere.

IMHO,the forum everyone has the right to Express their opinion(let even a little bit of whining).And no one has the right to something to reproach another user.

Without it,why do we need forums?For smart guys and upstarts?Moderators?Dont think so.

And what have you contributed to the forum? Absolutely Nothing! All you've done was spam the forum in the four posts that you have made, pestering the developers for news that they do not have, and fight with other users.

Me? I've helped people with video recording, getting wing views, converting aircraft and scenery, and I've shared my own scenery add-on right here on the forums!

@Cameron This topic is dead and people are only going to fight here, may we please have this topic locked?

Edited by UA90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, UA90 said:

And what have you contributed to the forum? Absolutely Nothing! All you've done was spam the forum in the four posts that you have made, pestering the developers for news that they do not have, and fight with other users.

Me? I've helped people with video recording, getting wing views, converting aircraft and scenery, and I've shared my own scenery add-on right here on the forums!

@Cameron This topic is dead and people are only going to fight here, may we please have this topic locked?

LOL you really write this?That's funny!WHAT TROUBLE,A COUPLE OF POSTS IN A DEAD TOPIC - WE NEED A TEAM OF MODERS.

(The conversation is useless. UA 90 you're definitely a nerd)

Don't forget to ban me,Hey,upstarts!

• Downvote 2

Just now, Assinfire said:

LOL you really write this?That's funny!WHAT TROUBLE,A COUPLE OF POSTS IN A DEAD TOPIC - WE NEED A TEAM OF MODERS.

(The conversation is useless. UA 90 you're definitely a nerd)

Don't forget to ban me,Hey,upstarts!

Hey! Be nice to the nerds, because someday you'll end up working for one!

• Upvote 1