Project: Boeing 777 Series

Peter T.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE! :D 

So I realised that I modelled the fuse off a badly drawn 3-View cad supplied by Boeing on their website (Which I'm almost certain is the same CAD FlightFactor used too)...so the fuselage is redone and retextured (third times the charm ;_; ) and I'm going back to my trusty old -200ER. So here is the brand new fuselage with new PW4000 engines too!!

ZI13yBW.png

lMDWLZq.png

S4M6y8w.png

LkuaiIf.png

• Upvote 8

Wow! @Peter T.

This looks phenomenal, and I really mean, payware standards. However, I am a systems guy. So with it being freeware, it can look beyond amazing (one of the best 3D-modeling I have seen actually) but most likely will lack in the systems department. Maybe I could be wrong however I think you should 'work' with someone such as Flight Factor to get the systems implemented and they could exchange there current (really bad) 3D-modeling to yours, while they implement the 'detailed' systems (Flight Factor's systems are not that great but ok...ish..).

Good luck however!

Ellis.

• Downvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG this project look's so nice, i'll definitely not buy this FF 777 this its shitty non-existent wingflex.

But when  i saw your 77W model with my national airline, i knew that this project will be a MUST HAVE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 

(PS: just a little remark, i don't know if it's me, the point of view, or the fact that i'm not used to the 777-200/ER who gives this impression but the main landing gear of your 777-200/ER  seem to be a little bit too tilted upwards and it looks a bit too long, on the second screenshot)

Have a nice day Mr.Tram :D

772er_19.jpg

i.png

Edited by WilLPlaneS