Function of "fmc_data" folder

SkyCoyote

Will someone, in the know (possibly Tom), please explain the function of the folder named "fmc_data" directly inside the IXEG 737 Classic folder?

I'm wondering if there might be conflicts with this data, and the navdata gleaned from the navigraph database.

7 hours ago, Tom Stian said:

Im a "Tom", but not THE Tom ^^

What are you wondring about that folder ? Problems installing navigraph navdata?

Thanks for the response Tom. Evidently all the IXEG team members are on hiatus, and have been since the 1.0.7 hot fix fiasco.

I missed these posts regarding fmc_data. I'm still not clear on this but I'll assume that while using navigrarh, the "fmc_data" folder should be placed elsewhere.

7 hours ago, SkyCoyote said:

I missed these posts regarding fmc_data. I'm still not clear on this but I'll assume that while using navigrarh, the "fmc_data" folder should be placed elsewhere.

Its still the same folder when using Navigraph navdata.

I recommend you to use Navigraph FMS Data Manager (https://www.navigraph.com/FMSDataManager.aspx)

Just make sure you select the correct folder if the FMS Data Manager dont find it for you.

Edited by Tom Stian