Work In Progress Screenshots

Goran_M

1 hour ago, Goran_M said:

Still deciding whether I want to make the interior smell like used leather and plastic or that "new plane" smell.
:P

The smell of brand new plastic can be very unpleasant and lead to headaches on 4hr+ flights at Mach 0.67, you know? ;)
Some dust on top bezels of various instruments, used leather seats and even shallow scratches is something majority would still find more cozy overall, i think :)

1 hour ago, niebieski said:

The smell of brand new plastic can be very unpleasant and lead to headaches on 4hr+ flights at Mach 0.67, you know? ;)
Some dust on top bezels of various instruments, used leather seats and even shallow scratches is something majority would still find more cozy overall, i think :)

Is that it?  That's all that's needed to make it cozy???  Some dust and a few scratches on some used leather seats?
Gotta be faster than that, Radek. 
I did that (and a lot more) months ago.
:ph34r:
Note:  Some mesh shown is not accurate and has since been fixed.  Disregard the "shine".  That's a specular issue that will also be fixed, depending on how it looks with the exterior around the seats and cockpit.

Seats1.png

Fan.png

• Upvote 5

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I find myself coming back to these screenshots every month or two.

Seriously... I cannot wait.  It seems the only comparatively detailed bizjets are inside P3D/FSX but the camera controls in that software make me want to bang my head against a wall.

Any more screenshots to share? :)

• Upvote 1

Actually, yes.  I've been dividing my time between the Saab and Citation.  This last week was Citation week.  I sent Jim and Cameron an in sim screenshot of the panel for QA feedback on colours and layout.  Feedback was "positive", but I want to make some small adjustments, then I'll post "something", probably this weekend.  If not this weekend, it'll be within a few days after that.  

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, rcfreak07 said:

I hope you find a nice solution for using the autopilot panel :) in the real thing you do not even look down while using it to see the set values but in a sim that's a lot different ;)

Already been discussed amongst ourselves.  2D Pop up.  
:)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

14 hours ago, Hovercat said:

Goran, I suspect you are busy with the X-Plane 11 updates for the Saab etc... But do you have any interesting stuff from the Citation to show? Its so quiet here... Would be great to see a few more pics when possible!

Thanks and uhhh i hope for a release next year! ;)

Greetings!

Nothing to show yet.  I'm literally working 16-18 hour days/7 days a week, on the DC3 update.  

But we're definitely working to get these out in the quickest possible time, without compromising quality.  

As soon as I have something to show of the Citation or the Saab, I promise I will post it here and on Facebook.

:)

• Upvote 6

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...