Anyone else see "UNABLE CRZ ALTITUDE" or "WAYPOINT NOT FOUND" (hf 1.0.7)

Tim013

I know others have reported uncommanded turns, and resistance to following the inputed route with hotfix 1.0.7, but am I the only one seeing "UNABLE CRZ ALTITUDE" AND "WAYPOINT NOT FOUND" when the FMC starts breaking down?  I haven't seen anyone mention this on the forum.

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

I have the UNABLE TO CRZ issue if  I make any chances to FMS while in flight. Last night I had it happen because I was doing the HHOOD3 approach into Portland. The first decent waypoint FL240 . The FMS said TOD was where I was suppose to cross at FL240.  I started my manual decent and crossed the first waypoint at FL240. I turned back on the VNAV to cross the next waypoint at FL170. The FMS would not only keep the plane level, but the above message was in the FMS. I had to do the whole decent manual via the AP til i did a visual approach 28L at KPDX. The localize and ILS was not picked up very well either. That's probably the scenery and not IXEG 

GizmoLog.txt

• 2 weeks later...