IXEG 737 Wont update to 1.0.7

theaviator13

Same here. extract from gizmo log same as everybody else with the problem. 

debug:  254.760: http://gizmo.x-plugins.com/hotfix/e93aecd6f410a55e29965a43e2774142
debug:  255.118: manifest data: 
error:  255.118: http API call_back: HotFix_eatUpdateManifestData: [string "extensions/HotFix/HotFix.lua.aes"]:203: attempt to get length of field 'data' (a nil value)

• Upvote 2

1, Make sure you have 1.06 installed

2. Make sure the directory installed is correct X-Plane 10\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic

Then it should work  . .

Sorry, I have it what you said, and cant install!
The solution is... delete the aircraft and install it again, then update!
Works for me!

Edited by aprjnet

Same problem here with 1.0.7.   I'll wait for the official hotfix rather than the temporary. I tried 1.0.6 after 1.0.7 didn't work, Neither got me anywhere so I hope it didn't gum up the works more.. Your plane sets the standard for future Xplane aircraft. I hope more come out like yours. Really feel like I'm flying a real aircraft here. You guys figured it out! Great job.

2 minutes ago, ways2000 said:

Same problem here with 1.0.7.   I'll wait for the official hotfix rather than the temporary. I tried 1.0.6 after 1.0.7 didn't work, Neither got me anywhere so I hope it didn't gum up the works more.. Your plane sets the standard for future Xplane aircraft. I hope more come out like yours. Really feel like I'm flying a real aircraft here. You guys figured it out! Great job.

The temporary hotfix works just as well. I did it and it upgraded to 1.07 perfectly. 

• Morten locked this topic