IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.6 Has Been Released!

Cameron

17 minutes ago, Foxian said:

Its now broken. As soon as I start X-Plane 10 console pops-up and many functions of the plane are frozen. How to revert to version 1.0.5?

This is very weird and you need to provide some more details about this.

Load the plane, and as soon as the first console pops up, stop X-Plane and post your gizmo log, IXEG_FMC_debug.txt and log.txt here.

Thanks, Jan

Thanks for the update. It woks like a charm.

Your hard work and commitment is showing.

The F/D master light now stays on after engaging the A/P. I can engage VNAV without enter any STAR for my arrival which is a HUGE improvement.

And then afterwards, in cruise,  I can enter my STAR without any problems.

I've notice that when enter my route from FACT to FAOR which is TETAN UZ2 NIBEX, that the TETAN way point is omitted as soon as I press enter on the FMC.

Is that because the SID is TETA1C? In other word TETAN is the departing point for the SID RW01 TETA1C.

Is that normal?

Other than that It work flawlessly.

Thanks,

Johan.

5 hours ago, Solex said:

ixeg.733.fmc.climb.lua.aes crash report submitted.

THIS one is my fault for not committing / SYNC'ng with XA servers before the hotfix went out.  This issue IS already fixed and we'll get a rapid turnaround hotfix out asap.  Super sorry folks, it was a long day of debugging and I got sloppy!

-tkyler

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 6

Hi,

Using the new 1.06 Update for the IXEG , it seems that when I decided to go direct to somewhere, the plane started to bank left or right and didn't follow the correct routing. Either there is an error with the LNAV or something else. Any help appreciated.   

Edited by mic501

9 hours ago, Defiance_co said:

If having a seperate install folder/location protects their interests and keeps the coffers filled so more fixes can come out, i for one couldn't give a damn where it installs as long as it's working (do not add bugs as not working, i mean if fails to open etc)

I agree with you, but let's just hope in a future x-plane version, Laminar doesn't gets as rigid by not allowing plug-ins and stuff to run from outside the x-plane's dedicated paths, it would be a great mess... 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SUR4714 said:

Good day!! The update brought me problems in navigation, it informs me that are incorrect levels. And it shows me incorrect information on the MCP IAS.

I expect a solution!!!!

If I'm not fully mistaken based on what I'm seeing. This will be put into the emergency hotfix coming very soon. (few hours or less hopefully)

Edited by poodster

7 hours ago, tkyler said:

THIS one is my fault for not committing / SYNC'ng with XA servers before the hotfix went out.  This issue IS already fixed and we'll get a rapid turnaround hotfix out asap.  Super sorry folks, it was a long day of debugging and I got sloppy!

-tkyler

Hello,

can one of you folks please confirm here when this rapid hotfix is released ? I'm waiting with the upgrade to 1.0.6 for now until this is resolved. Thanks.

• Cameron unpinned and locked this topic