British Midland early 90's G-OBMH

jaguado

Yeah, also, if the white line had been a bit lower down, you avoid this problem. Might have to start the repaint again, but I get the idea of what I have to do. Thanx for your help.

I love your paint, by the way. I did my first flight with it. I used to live by LEVC and we used to get flights from Coventry operated by Thomsonfly 733's.

• 3 weeks later...

That nose area is a problem, no matter what.  Take a look at other repaints, and they all have this issue to some degree.  You have to counter the mapping with a little bit of an up curve at you reach the tip of the nose.  The best way to see this, is look at one of the 250+ liveries that have already been painted, then open the fuselage .png file in your graphics program, and you will see how they handled this situation.  You may not have to start over, but you might have to put some effort into doing a multi-layer fix over the nose to get it as right as it can be.

Tim