[1.0.5] MCP Speed Bug with Hints

beHaind

Hi,

I discovered a small bug with Version 1.0.5:

If you are enroute, LNAV engaged, A/T arm, Speed Mach selected. If you open up the "Hints & Tips" and close them via the "X" in the top right corner the speed in the MCP gets reset to 001 Knots. Not a big bug, but still...

Here is a link to the video, that should clarify it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vi3aiqrgg1h72co/20160610_220952.mp4?dl=0

Best regards

Thanks for the report. This bug one creaped into the code that saves the user preferences (which we do when the Tips window is closed, in case the user changed the on-sim start option). It's been sorted for the next hotfix.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nils said:

Thanks for the report. This bug one creaped into the code that saves the user preferences (which we do when the Tips window is closed, in case the user changed the on-sim start option). It's been sorted for the next hotfix.

Thanks for your fast reply! 

One quick - not bug related question that I was unable to find an answer for - how or where do I manipulate the cabin lights? Haven´t been able to locate the switch right now.

1 minute ago, beHaind said:

One quick - not bug related question that I was unable to find an answer for - how or where do I manipulate the cabin lights? Haven´t been able to locate the switch right now.

Short answer: you can't, yet. The current cabin is mostly a placeholder that will get updated both in terms of visuals and functionality in the first "installer patch" sometime in the not too distant future.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, beHaind said:

Cabin lights are not implemented. Hopefully next full update it'll be back. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, poodster said:

Cabin lights are not implemented. Hopefully next full update it'll be back. 

Understand. Thank you for taking the time! Have a great weekend.

@applies to both of you. Haven´t even seen at first glance that two people answered :blink:

Edited by beHaind
  • Upvote 1