IXEG 737-300 EGCC LOWI

Hiya,

Note, i make a High/Med/Low config, if i run into fps issues i just drop down a notch :)

All the above was on the max cloud area covered ........

If you want watercooling specs just ask, but my rig specs are ...... (soon a newer gpu)

Asus Rampage V Extreme

5820k at 4.7Ghz ... H2o cooled (won the silicon lottery)

32gb DDR4 3200 at 3200 (4x8gb sticks)

R9 290x at 1264/1354 ... H2o cooled (darn good overclock from stock :) )

1000w EVGA Psu

128gb SSD (OS)

500gb SSD (x-plane 10)

2tb 7200 disk

500gb 7200 disk

Logitech G15 (orange) KB (still kickin ass)

Logitech 518mx gaming mouse (again, still kickin ass)

Thrustmaster cheap hotas (after gpu upgrade i want a warthog i think)

All off a very cheap at the time, 27" lcd 60hz mon (DGM was the make) (i dream of a larger one, but that's way down my upgrade list unless she dies on me lol)

And lastly, this item has made sims/gaming so much better as i'm over 70% deaf now (industrial hearing damage) ...... HyperX Cloud 2, 7.1 headset, with this i hear things i never knew existed previously in sims/games !!!

Gpu-wise i'm saving and holding out to see what amd releases and also to see what nvidia does maybe Ti-wise :)

Have Fun

Tony

ps: the 4gb vram holds back my gpu, or i'm sure i could raise my settings more ;)

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Upvote 1

Hiya,

A friend from Argentina is in the same boat

I offered him my old motherboard/cpu/ram/psu if he paid the postage, even then with customs/tax it was stupid for him :(

Also i think Argentina may have a deal with your country of Brazil, something to do with electronic goods etc, thus making it almost impossible to buy stuff other than from the two countries ?

The part about making for me at least settings/options is great, as i say i just drop down from say high to medium and carry on

Almost at a point where i can get a gpu now money-wise so things can only get better i guess :)

Have Fun

Tony

ps : Another thing i have done from windose 98 days is, really check background items, apps as windose 10 likes to call em nowadays lol, these can consume cpu processing, maybe not massive in the scheme of things but hey, every little helps hehe

If you're running W10 or others reading are, please google, and look to turn stuff off that's not needed for you, as M$ in their wisdom think we're all complete morons and slaps about all they can running right from the off for us (ok, at times i do slip into moron mode lol)

pps : As you may of guessed i now run W10 (pro x64) I find it a great OS, just kill crud off running in the background, especially Cortana if you can live without it (very simple, google, the trick is to have fast reflexes as you have to rename her folder ;) )

Tony

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Upvote 1