sound problem on replay

archibit

I install X-Plane (newly) and install only sceneries and 733. Not any plugins installed. When I start replay the sound appear again. But it not always hear. When the aircraft on the earth everything is ok, but when in the sky (and I think higher then some height) it is appear. After landing I set flaps up, retract speed brake, turn off weather radar, turn off lights, transponder stby and set parking brake. Engines running, apu not started. Then start replay. I record it and attached it. I attached log file too. If I can give more information to solve this issue just write how i can help. Sorry for my english I hope I have written clear. Thanks.

Sound 1.mp3

Log.txt

Edited by archibit

14 hours ago, archibit said:

I install X-Plane (newly) and install only sceneries and 733. Not any plugins installed. When I start replay the sound appear again. But it not always hear. When the aircraft on the earth everything is ok, but when in the sky (and I think higher then some height) it is appear. After landing I set flaps up, retract speed brake, turn off weather radar, turn off lights, transponder stby and set parking brake. Engines running, apu not started. Then start replay. I record it and attached it. I attached log file too. If I can give more information to solve this issue just write how i can help. Sorry for my english I hope I have written clear. Thanks.

Sound 1.mp3

Log.txt

Oh, you are saving your replay and then playing it back later on? This will most likely not work, sorry.

Cheers, Jan

I have seen this sound issue when the sim fights hardware for the landing gear during replays. A constant trtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtr sound just like the one you have on your mp3 audio attached.

Do you have a hardware switch or lever assigned to the landing gear? If you set the replay just a few seconds before touchdown while the landing gear is already extended do you have the issue? i presume no.

If you are experiencing what i think, problem is the landing gear and your hardware are extended when you arrive to the gate, but when you go into replay mode a few minutes back up on the sky while the landing gear is still retracted the fight between the sim (retracted) and the hardware (extended) begins and the weird sound arises.

• 1 year later...

Yes, I have been able to reproduce it, too.

To tell you the truth, X-Plane´s replay system is not working well with custom-coded aircraft. It is just tracking and recording basic default parameters, and anything coded by third party developers won´t be recoded. So during replay everything custom made will not be working.

The gear lever with his three positions (up, off, down) is one example of this. The logic is running during the replay, interfering with the recorded gear position.

I am not sure how this could be fixed, so for now we have to live with those shortcomings, I am afraid.

Cheers, Jan

36 minutes ago, triannik said:

Thanks for clarification. I can understand that we cannot have everything. Also spoilers are not vissible during replay. Anyway maybe some day. Thanks again.

Spoilers SHOULD be available in replay if you pick the preference of "show custom animations in replay" - at least on my system. Yes, the ground spoilers "pop up" too quick, sometimes, but visisble they are.

Jan