X-Plane Crash After Aircraft Launch

Ethan

My X-Plane keeps crashing right when it loads up the 737. I know it is the plane that is crashing because when I un-installed it, the problem stopped. After re-installing I keep getting the crash right after X-Plane loads up. When I first purchased the plane, it worked fine fore about 2 days with great fps, but now I can't use it at all. Below is the error message I get from X-plane after it crashes. I have a MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 13 inch)

Thanks for the help, 
Ethan 

Hi Ethan,

I am not expert on these logs - they are all just a bunch of characters for me ;-)

I would suggest you start the standard bug incompatibility confirmation protocol. Remove all plugins except gizmo and pluginadmin, reboot X-Plane. Then try again. We found out 99%+ of all problems with this approach.

Thanks, Jan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jan, 

Sorry I have been busy lately. Today I tried it again, removing all plugins except gizmo and pluginadmin, and XPLM.framework + XPWidgets.framework (because it wouldn't launch without them). And it still crashed... Not sure what to do now. 

Thanks Ethan 

6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Hi Jan, 

Sorry I have been busy lately. Today I tried it again, removing all plugins except gizmo and pluginadmin, and XPLM.framework + XPWidgets.framework (because it wouldn't launch without them). And it still crashed... Not sure what to do now. 

Thanks Ethan 

@Litjan @Morten @Nils

Edited by Ethan

Hi @Ethan i have just seen your post. Tried to open your log.txt file posted May 30 but it is useless. It seems you did a copy/paste and most of the file is missing, you do not even load the 733 on the log.

I would ask you please to launch xplane for a crash (i do understand it crashes always as per your description) then attach here your entire, unmodified xplane "log.txt". Do not copy/paste just attach the file found on your xplane root folder as is.

You are also runing an intel graphis card, as per your first few lines of your log. This chip is not supported as long as i understand.

*****Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine

please attach your log as requested anyway to double check

Edited by mmerelles

Hi @mmerelles so I read the log.txt (posted above) after I launched it again and it seemed that my newly installed SkyMaxx Pro was the problem, so I uninstalled it, and launched X-Plane again. Still X-Plane crashed after the B737CL was loaded. 

P.s I know I have a slow graphics card, but my CPU handled the plane flawlessly for the first few days. So I am kinda confused now on why it is failing.  

Here is the updated log.txt:

Log.txt

Looks like you still are loading several plugins, Autogate, x737, ground handling? Also looks like an error in Autogate loading.  Remove those from the plugin folder

Maybe also you increased your rendering settings in the mean time, try deleting/removing the X-Plane preference files in the /output/preferences folder.  Should give you the default rendering settings back.

M

Edited by Morten

Ethan as Mortem pointed out above, you are still runnin several plugins that are known to cause conflict.

Please REMOVE any plugin from the xplane/resources/plugins folder except gizmo just to confirm no more crashes, then you can put them back one by one to see which one causes trouble.

You are also having several scenery issues like chicago midway missing required libraries. Scenery can also cause xplane to crash. So i would recommend removing Chicago midway or adding missing required libraries first. Check on the page you downloaded Midway for required libraries and version!

hope this helps