VNAV MOD brings FPS to >1

787pilotdabomb

When ever I am inflight, with vnav and lnav engaged and I try to make a modification (could be anything from changing cruising speed to going direct to a way point) the sim immediately goes down from 40-60 FPS to less than one frame and I have to close the sim.  I am running the IXEG 1.0.3 on X plane 10.45 (64 Bit) on OSX El Capitan 10.11.4.  I read somewhere that this problem was fixed by updating the Mac OS, but that hasn't worked for me.  I have GND Handeling, X Skwalkbox, Tug Master, and X life and the XFMC installed.  Any and all help greatly appreciated!

5 hours ago, 787pilotdabomb said:

When ever I am inflight, with vnav and lnav engaged and I try to make a modification (could be anything from changing cruising speed to going direct to a way point) the sim immediately goes down from 40-60 FPS to less than one frame and I have to close the sim.  I am running the IXEG 1.0.3 on X plane 10.45 (64 Bit) on OSX El Capitan 10.11.4.  I read somewhere that this problem was fixed by updating the Mac OS, but that hasn't worked for me.  I have GND Handeling, X Skwalkbox, Tug Master, and X life and the XFMC installed.  Any and all help greatly appreciated!

Most of these problems were attributed to some sort of live virus-scanner, like windows defender, avast, etc. Try to disable your scanner and try again.

If that works, you can set your scanner to not check the X-Plane folder...that should be sufficient.

Jan

33 minutes ago, Jorge Uvo said:

huuuuuum, I have the same issue... I couldn't simulate the "Tutorial Flight 4 - Full Flight with FMS" because of this issue.I will test now with Avast disabled and see how it works.

Wow... Flying now the "Tutorial Flight 4 - Full Flight with FMS". I tested it with Avast disabled and now it is more than perfect!!!!! Thanks, guys, for this easy solution.

• Upvote 1