Some things to ask (request and bugs)

Hi,

I don't know if it is the right section, as it is more about a request:

Your camera system is wonderfull, I'm the total master in my cockpit. The only thing is when i click on my joystick to choose an IXEG preset view, I have then to wait for 2 seconds for being able to move with the mouse, because the movement is not instantaneous. I know it is only 2 seconds, but when it is hundred times in a flight, it can be kinda irritating. Would it be possible either have the mouse to be n°1 priority for movement and override the preset view buttons and to be able to take control immediatly, or maybe to have the possibility in the options to have instantaneous view movements? It would be really nice! :)

If it is not clear what I'm talking about, I can add a video...

And two bug reports that where probably already reported: since the 1.0.3, the RTO disarm light never extinguish. And since 1.0.0, when you are on ground, and try to move the gear lever toward down, it doesn't work, but make a sound as if it moves.

That's it! Thanks again for everything!

EDIT:
I just forgot something. Would it be also possible to be able to change the fuel, without starting again the whole aircraft when applying the settings?

Edited by papy.rabbit.08