CRJ-200 X-Plane Made New Again!

hadoken

Blue Sky Star is one of my favorite developers. X-Plane 10 is really coming to life this year. I'm so excited about the new sound pack coming for the CRJ-200. This add-on alone is going to bring more new users over to XPX and the CRJ-200.

Fantastic job Blue Sky Star! I hope release is not to far away.

Edited by hadoken

45 minutes ago, sizziano said:

Honestly the CRJ needs to be updated completely rather than have a sound pack.

I don't think that's ever going to happen unless someone does a community update, which I think is not necessary. The textures could use a touch-up, but it's otherwise still a very solid plane (and FMC).

This sounds very nice indeed.  Good (accurate) sounds provide for a great immersive experience and the added 'promise' of a refresh for this XP classic would really do it justice.  This for me was the best XP9 add-on and pioneering work by Javier Rollon, a real labour of love which deserves to be done justice to in XP10, good news all round.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I just have to get around X-Aviation's pesky downloading rules.  My link expired so I must now wait for them to get back to me even though I have 2 downloads left.  I don't know if they realize their customers are annoyed by this limitation, but it's why I prefer to buy things from the .org.   Anyway I can't wait to try out the CRJ again with a fresh set of sounds!

3 hours ago, Tiger6k said:

I don't know if they realize their customers are annoyed by this limitation, but it's why I prefer to buy things from the .org.   Anyway I can't wait to try out the CRJ again with a fresh set of sounds!

No, the soundpack is an add-on, not part of the CRJ download.  See the link above and click it to read about and/or purchase.

1 hour ago, gpb500 said:

No, the soundpack is an add-on, not part of the CRJ download.  See the link above and click it to read about and/or purchase.

I guess I wasn't clear in my post but I'm just trying to re-download the CRJ, I'm not expecting it to come with Blue Sky Star's sounds, I already bought that add-on.  I'm on a different computer and I need to get the CRJ I purchased but for some reason they limit the life of the link and the number of downloads.