8 Screenshots

About This File

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

The 767-400ER!

This release of this plane marks the final release in the Boeing 767 family, 35 fully animated and beautifully crafted models. Kinda amazing how there are so many versions of the plane. I'm so thankful that you all decided to welcome me back and give me this chance to prove my abilities. This was a great run of planes and i can't wait to see this all again when the 787 rolls onto the production line.

Nice features:

Brand new liveries

Updated panel

A special Wingflex formula, the same used on my future 787!

Ground services

detailed flight model

anyways, you know the usual drill, READ THE MANUAL

Turn of artificial stability

READ THIS AS I WILL NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS:

• The plane may have an epileptic seizure in flight, to rectify this, turn off the artificial stability, located on the top left corner of the overhead panel
  • The plane's LIT textures do not include windows of the fuselage
  • Reading the manual is very useful, be sure to take a look at it before consulting with me.

This plane is subject to copyright by all developers, in order to re-distribute, modify, or otherwise share this plane, you MUST ask all of the following for permission and credit them on the post:

Hiroshi Igami: Objects

Peter Tram: Normal map texturing

Philip Foglar: Base textures

Jerry Ng: Sounds

Michael Chang: Flight model, objects, liveries

Redistribution of this file without the consent of all of the above is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.

Ground services:

This plane has a set of stairs that appear when the main PAX door is opened, activation is covered in the manual.

This Boeing 767-400ER is equipped with four paints,

Boeing 767 "leading the way"

Delta

Deltaflot

Delta breast cancer special

All by philip Foglar

Additional paints by philip foglar converted by Jzeitlin can be found on this forum

Other credits:

Hiroshi Igami: animation guidance

Warren Daniel (CEO of CLS): Flight model data

I love you all so much, I'm so thankful <3

Michael

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The best B767 on xplane platform so far. Near payware quality. Only disappointment my autopilot does not work, wonder if i'm the only 1 with this problem.

I have no probs using A/P reading the manual can help

I love this aircraft. My only issue is that I'm getting elevator flutter. I've tried to disable artificial stability in X10.3, but not sure exactly what I'm doing. As far as I see it's off.

This is one of my favorite crafts, even out of my paywares. I just wish I could figure out the elevator issue. It starts to flutter after take off when I get to cruising speed. Autopilot works fine. Everything works fine, except for ...."me"....lol.

If anyone can give me a hand that would be great. I know it's something stupid I'm doing.

Thanks a bunch for all your hard work on this aircraft. Again, I don't think people give the 767 enough credit/attention. Definitely a work horse of the fleet.

Very nice plane! But something goes wrong...: with some of your B767 there's an autopilot problem. It goes down and up without end :/ i just don't know if this is normal or there's a really a problem?

thanks, all the best.

Hey, SOOOO COOL, but unfortunately there's an autopilot bug with I think all your beautiful piece :( . You know, the bug is that the aircraft's nose goes down up downs up... (in the air). Pleeeease reply! :) I love your aircrafts and I want to fly normally :D

On 15. Juni 2014 at 2:08 AM, nObLe_Xx said:

its controlled by: SHIFT F1 AND SHIFT F2 AND F3,F4,F5

Thank you so much: I tried all possible...

On 27/07/2016 at 3:12 AM, Taneee said:

this plane is a 764... and in the cockpit is 777... But please make 3d cockpit!

fyi 767-400 and 777 share the similar/ pretty much same cockpits

I'm using x-plane 11. I extracted folder and put it into aircraft category and the plane does not show in x-plane 11. can somebody help me. I do not see a "read me" file in the package anywhere

theres nothing wrong with my computer and the 767 never shows up in xp 11

hmmm seems maybe xplane making too much selling their version 767--seems like this free-ware is being sabotaged