Cannot Turn on Battery

captainpengu

I recently purchased the CRJ-200 from the X-Aviation store. I run it on a 32 bit 10.31 on a mac. I have never actually been able to fly because I can't start the plane. It is impossible for me to toggle the battery switch. I've tried clicking it, dragging it, everything. So, I made a keyboard control that toggles battery. Furthermore, when I do get the battery on, I get only black screens. I've seen tutorials where the battery is turned on and the central screens light up, but mine do not. When I start with engines running, the screens still do not light up. That's the gist of my problem. I hope you guys can help me out. I've tried reinstalling the file many times to no avail.

• 1 month later...
Kyle,

Truth be told no support is offered on this anymore for XP 9. X-Plane 10 is now years out the door since X-Plane 10, and we gave all customers a free upgrade to that version. Reach back out to us when you have XP 10 in use.

I can appreciate that. It is the future and a better platform. I have XP10 and the 1.5 CRJ but I can't use XP10 due to lower computer specs. I was hoping that I could get the old 1.4.5 resent to me so that i can use the CRJ on 9 until I can get the $$$ to buy a better computer?

I can appreciate that. It is the future and a better platform. I have XP10 and the 1.5 CRJ but I can't use XP10 due to lower computer specs. I was hoping that I could get the old 1.4.5 resent to me so that i can use the CRJ on 9 until I can get the $$$ to buy a better computer?

Kyle,

Sure, that's no problem at all. Send a message off to X-Aviation and someone will be sure to set that up for you.

Kyle, this will work as long as you are still using OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion. Hold off upgrading to Mavericks or Yosemite until you can make the switch to X-Plane 10.

Well that does suck. I have upgraded to ML already which explains why the CRJ doesn't work now :(

I won't be able to start using XP10 until I can afford a better computer unfortunately.