SkyMaxx Pro Multi PC

ludo1426

Hello,

I actually use SkyMaxx Pro with 1 PC, but I'm making a home cockpit and I will use 2 computers.

1 Computer will show the 3 first screens and the second computer will show 2 other Screens, like you see in this photo :

7tm5.jpg

I would like to know if SkyMaxx Pro works with 2 computers linked together (Some people say that it doesn't : Clouds are broken between the Screen of the 2 computer, some people says that the last version works perfectly in 2 computer Network).

Moreover, will I have to buy an other licence of SkyMax Pro or the Same licence can work on the 2 computers ?

Waiting for your answer.

Kind regards

Ludovic

• Upvote 2

Ok, great... :-)

Do you plan to make improvement on SkyMaxx ? (Better Cloud texture, changing color when sky change color, Shadow on the ground...) ?

Thank you for this great works ! I can't Fly without...

Kind regards

Ludovic

Edited by ludo1426

Make sure each PC has identical settings for SkyMaxx Pro to ensure the clouds line up properly. You may want to set things up the way you like on one PC, then copy the settings.dat file inside the SilverLining plugin folder to the others.