• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 buckshotwilson

buckshotwilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

All aircraft on newly installed XPlane 10 roll to left on take off (on Westland Pterodactyl aileron trim wheel can be seen continually moving while elevator and rudder are still) have set button on joystick to center aileron trim but have to keep pressing to be able fly at all. Help please I am new to Xplane and dont understand issue 

#2 howardthepilot1999

howardthepilot1999

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

This is natural, it is jet torque coupling with adverse yaw. That is what x-plane is very good at simulating. Even in teh real 737-800 simulator I train on, it does that.

"No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun!" - Pink Floyd, Time, The Dark Side of The Moon

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year" - Pink Floyd, Wish you were here, The Delicate Sound of Thunder

"Did they get you trade your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees, hot air for a cool breeze? Cold comfort for change?" - Pink Floyd, Wish you were here, The Delicate Sound of Thunder

"We don't need to education, we don't need no thought control, no dark sarcasm in the classroom. Teachers leave them kids alone" - Pink Floyd, The Wall

"Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air, and deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves..." - Pink Floyd, Echoes, Meddle

"Your lips move but I can't hear what you say" - Pink Floyd, Comfortably Numb

"You were caught in a crossfire, of childhood and stardom! Blown on a steel breeze!" - Pink Floyd, Shine on you crazy diamond, The Dark Side of The Moon

#3 buckshotwilson

buckshotwilson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Why  would this happen on a single engine prop a/c, stationary on the runway, before even taxying, stbd aileron is fully up, port fully down. Same with joystick or yoke, both calibrated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Click to return to top of page!