Release Date

Herbumus

Mmm.. I would like to have it before summer vacations. Before July if it is possible.

The 3D cockpit is finished, so now I have to make animations, manipulators, systems, talk with programmmer to make the FMS and other plugins, correct the plane, and finally build the 3D cabin... Make some liveries.. and betatesting, and correct it.

Still we have 3 months for that July.. I think we can make it.. but of course if the plane is not ready I am not going to release it. The plane is flying on x-plane right now.. but we have to correct somethings...

Thankyou for the support!  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well, of course there are some notable differences... i did not mean to literally "stretch" it and call it a new product; however, with the cockpit and most of the modeling the same, it would be much less effort than it is building the plane from scratch.

Do you think when you're done, you could possibly stretch it to make a CRJ-900?

I'm going to go ahead and put in my vote for an ERJ-170/190 series with this same quality. It's my favorite regional jet.  ;)

Nils

This has been discussed and planned for, but not for the initial release. There are minor systematic adjustments needed. I would say that somewhere down the line in the future you will see the remaining CRJ series. :(

• 3 months later...

well I am fast modelling but not as fast as you say!!! hahaha.. It toke 3 months for modelling all (the cabin is already finished) but as you say it needs programming. After August I will go for it! Lets hope everything goes well and we can release it soon. Before christmass.

• 4 months later...

yes.. well.. all the importan work is now on hands (on fingers) of Anton. He is programming the FMS and he is right now on the route planning. Once everything is read ok (I think he has already done it, or close) he will represent on the MDF. After that, legs page fix and holdings. Then corrections in some Autopilot modes (most are working but some needs little touching) And after that cabin pressure (fast to do), Fire engines, and then we will be on beta. But this Alpha is almost close to beta procedures, because we test it and fix the problems also.

Time? If everything goes well and like now.. then I think 1 month more. So on February. But who knows. Anyway.. we want to make it great, with no bugs if we can (something imposible knowing that there is going to be used on diffent kind of computers and configurations.

What I am doing right now?.. sometimes correct little graphical stuff.. but mostly of the time the manual. Right now it has 100 pages... and continuying.... 

ah... Merry christmass to all!