Project 3

Goran_M

Hi Goran,

SOOOOOO SORRRRRRY!!!!! With all these famous people on the forum I was bound to cock it up at some stage!

what that original message should have said is " another Goran and Theo masterpiece!!!!"

I'll go back to lurking..........  :-[

Slainte,

Andy - still slinking away....

NZCH

LOL, it's all good.  All of us at XA consider each other like family, so in that sense, we're all the same. 

G

In Sim screenshots of work in progress gauge programming.

About 3/4 of the panel is now working, including most of the main gauges like ASI, VSI, Altimeter, most engine gauges

Center Console:

Throttles

Condition Levers

Flap Handle

Pitch Trim

Hydraulic Gauges

Pressurization gauges.

I'll be throwing myself into getting the entire cockpit working by sometime next week (Overhead included).

Panel Regions, displays and manipulators after that.

I MIGHT be able to program the CTOT with out of the box datarefs (In theory).  We'll see how that pans out though. Then the manual and then in the XA store.  Definitely looking to be a Pre Christmas release. 

In the meantime, here are some test screenshots of it working in the sim.  So far, all works properly.  Obviously it will have to be compared to the AOM charts to fine tune any performance issues but so far so good.

Please keep in mind, these are work in progress screenshots.  Textures are not final and need to be color corrected.  Some textures still need to be applied (gauge needles and indicators.)

grab158.th.jpg

grab157.th.jpg

grab156.th.jpg

grab155.th.jpg

grab154.th.jpg

grab153.th.jpg

grab152.th.jpg

Those seatbelts really should be resting against the chair, unless they're made of some super-hard cloth, which can't be comfortable at all... :)

Its a cold day.  The seatbelts are frozen.

It's an easy fix.  10 second adjustment.  I'll fix it later.  Gauge programming and making switches and knobs move is number 1 on my list atm.

really coming together   hows the exterior

Still needs to be textured. 

A couple of work in progress display screen captures.

The displays you see here are not mapped to the screens yet.  That comes later.  These displays are made from scratch using the Saab AOM for reference. 

They have been tested and are working very nicely.  Theo will hopefully have them finished in the next few days.

grab165.th.jpg

grab166.th.jpg

While Theo has been busy coding and making the displays, I've been remodeling quite a bit of the exterior.

Engines have been remodeled from scratch, fuselage has been improved and a new wingbox has been modeled, cabin interior has been remodeled and air stairs have been added with an opening door.

In case you noticed the missing landing gear, they are in another file.

saabext.th.jpg