All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. spreilly

IXEG 737-400/500

Gotcha! Hopefully we'll see 'em eventually! Thank you though for being one of the few developers that actually respond to questions
  3. Yesterday
  4. Attitude

Canada SAR (fictional)

Great idea! Love it!! Thanks~
  5. GordonH85

TBM pitching up and down

Hi guys, having a strange issue with the TBM. During some flights the aircraft will begin "bobbing" up and down; small but constant pitching up and down. It does it with ASXP enabled or with default weather - I've removed all weather/turbulence from the flight scenario but it makes no difference. Also, I've noticed sometimes whilst following GPS in NAV mode the TBM will drift off course without touching any controls. I have to go into HDG mode and intercept the magenta GPS line again and it will begin to follow??? Running XP 11.35b3, TBM v1.1.9 Fresh XP11 and TBM install - no LUA's or other addons running. https://youtu.be/qYWIsm17Szs https://youtu.be/U8dEGXjz_-w
  6. vinniethegreat

Canada SAR (fictional)

Looks great!
  7. Canada SAR (fictional) View File Freely inspired by the Canada Search and Rescue liveries... Don't hesitate if you spot a glitch somewhere ! Submitter Christophe Submitted 06/25/2019 Category General Aviation Livery For http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_info.php/take-command-hot-start-tbm-900-p-158 X-Plane Version(s) X-Plane 11  
  8. Christophe

Canada SAR (fictional)

Version 1.0.0

3 downloads

Freely inspired by the Canada Search and Rescue liveries... Don't hesitate if you spot a glitch somewhere !
  9. RobW05

Yaw Damper/Trims

They are the devs behind this fabulous TBM 900 Look for the discord channel "Hot Start".
  10. 1. folder name must be 'coroutes' (the installer does not create it automatically, you have to create it manually within the aircraft 737 root folder) 2. On siembrief, do all your planning as usual 2.1 Then Generate de Flight Plan 2.2 Then clic DOWNLOAD FMS button (i do select manual files but you may use the downloader tool) 2.3 Then clic DOWNLOAD button for the IXEG 737 Classic and select your /IXEG 737 Classic/coroutes/ folder for the destination 2.4 On the Aircraft (minimal steps from cold and dark for testing purposes) 2.4.1 Battery ON 2.4.2 AC power ON and feeding the BUSES (via APU or GPU) 2.4.3 Set both IRS knobs to NAV 2.4.4 On the FMC enter the POS INIT 2.4.5 Clic RTE page and type on the scratchpad the FILENAME without the .fpl extension and clic LSK2 (left soft key 2 to import) 2.4.6 Select departure runway and sid, select arrival star and runway (these are not part of the export, you have to do it on the fmc) hope this helps EDIT -- IMPORTANT NOTE: make sure you use the same navdata cycle on simbrief and on the aircraft FMC, otherwise simbrief may suggest an unsupported flight plan
  11. Eseem

Yaw Damper/Trims

I would love to! Who are they? Pilots? Devs? What Discord?
  12. Can someone chime in on this? I have never used simbrief, so I have no idea how to go about that... Thanks, Jan
  13. t3hb00t

Cannot delete this

Excellent example of nothing. 10/10, would download again.
  14. JavierAldaz74

Flight Plans for IXEG 737

I am sorry to bother again with this topic but... My problem... I fly X-plane 11. I usually ( for mid or long range flights) export the flight plans from Simbrief.com and load them into the FMC via the Coroute function within the FMC. I have seen that Simbrief has an specific format for the Boeing 737-300 IXEG but... where do I have to download the flight plan from Simbrief? In which format? I have even created a Coroute folder in the main root folder of the plane (since there is none created) but even then I get a message of "No Coroute folder found" from the FMC. I would be extremely thankful if you could tell me how to export / load simbrief's flight plans into the plane's FMC. Thank you very much in advance Looking forward to hearing from you Javier E_Mail: aldaz.javier74@gmail.com
  15. dbw11

Synthetic Vision - TBM 900

Rob, thanks. Got it figured out now. Most appreciated. Dave
  16. Goran_M

Beacon Light

This was added back in February and is deliberate. Actually, turning on the NAV OR Strobe lights will disable the wing tip beacon.
  17. topfen

Beacon Light

Hi, In previous versions of the TBM when the battery is turned on red beacon lights started to flash on the wingtips, with the NAV lights either on or off. However in the current version the flashing beacon only comes on with the NAV light switched off. Once the NAV light is switched on, the beacon turns off. Is this behaviour intended? best regards, Marc
  18. Okay Guys, good morning (Guten Morgen Oliver @JetNoise ) Thanks to all for help. I have choose MyTopPc and thereafter type FREEZE and it seems works correctly. Thx again. Bye Bye Ernst
  19. RobW05

You need to bring up the weather radar page on the MFD first. Turn the FMS navigation knob (inner knob) located on the MFD keypad until the radar page is displayed. On that page you will see the MODE softkey and can go on.
  20. It's safe to say you can freeze the MyTopPC. It's the oldest one
  21. Ernst, which one is the new PC and which is the one you DONT need anymore. You want to FREEZE the one you dont need. This action cannot be taken back. In Deutsch Mit FREEZE löschst du die Autorisierung eines PCs für immer. Nicht reversibel!! Das schafft Platz für deinen neuen PC. Kommst du nicht klar schreib mir privat. Oliver Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk
  22. dbw11

Thanks Rob. Got the synthetic vision working and it's pretty good. I can't find the radar selection...it's been 3+ years since I flew the Garmin 1000 and I simply can't remember. if you'd guide me I'd be grateful. I tried multiple combinations of soft keys but simply my throwing darts did not hit the right square, LOL. Thanks. Dave
  23. Last week
  24. RobW05

You can find it in the real Garmin G1000 pilots guide. For Synthetic Vision press the PFD softkey, then press the SYN VIS softkey, then enable all that stuff (PATHWAY, SYN TERR, HRZN HDG, APTSIGNS) For the weather radar you need to navigate to the radar page, press the MODE softkey and then either put it in standby mode or start with weather or ground mode right away.
  25. • Integrated Synthetic Vision into the PFD with obstacle display, navigation pathways, airport labels and TAWS-B integration Been through the manuals and may have missed it...But how do I access it? Also, how do I select the weather radar? I have rw time on the G1000 but finding it here is escaping me. Any assistance would be great. If I have missed it in the manuals I apologize in advance.......Thanks. Dave
  26. RobW05

Yaw Damper/Trims

I think all what you mentioned above is absolutely valid, especially regarding our flight controls which are noisy and of course give no force feedback, thus don't allow for all the tiny corrections you would do without thinking about it IRL. But still I think torque is a factor, even more so because we're flying a 850shp beast, tremendous power given its relatively light weight. Roll tendencies would definitely be present imho. One could argue if it's a little exaggerated of course, but that would be a question for the lucky guys flying those birds IRL . Given the fact that Hotstart really pushed the limits with this model in so many ways i would think that it's correct. But if you think it isn't i would suggest to just ask Toto or Goran what they think about it. They are very responsive on questions in their discord channel.
  27. POM

Some questions after being away.

@Aleksandar Harder does not necessarily mean more realistic and X-Plane ground handling is a prime example of that.
  28. Bob Bobface

Cannot delete this

Hi. Apologies for my impatience. I can take this down from the community if you would like? I also want to add how much of a shame it is that cargo liveries are so hard to paint on the IXEG 737. I'm sure you understand much more than me, as this was originally your livery, but some of the nicest liveries on the 737-300 are cargo, and are impossible to truly appreciate at the moment.
  1. Load more activity