All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. piko111647

real scenery re-download

Aloha , I asked for support on August 11th. via the leave a message on the X-Aviation web site but have had no reply. My hard disk went down and I need to re-download my real scenery titles. Oahu, Phoenix, Tucson, and Arizona I read somewhere that I need to pay $5 per scenery package. That's OK but I do not know how or were to pay? Any help would be great. Mahalo form Hawaii. Peter
  5. Robert85

XP 11.35

Ok to give an update, I have had two more successful flights KCRQ-KL35 and KL35-KRCQ with no issues. Also worth mentioning that I introduced AviTab back into my plugins and using OrthoXP scenery. No crashes... I also have done everything to try and induce a crash that would cause my TBM and sim to fail, mainly messing around with G1000 and such. So three flights successful. Knock on wood I'm surprised at all the issues reading in the previous threads about all the crashes people been having, and that I was having too, that I didn't think my issues would get resolved and kinda lost hope. Thanks to Goran, who was able to point that out for me, it was a simple fix of performing a clean graphic card driver installation, as it seems so far. I am thankful for that. Also to point out that the VOR problem I mentioned above, was a matter of selecting a VOR station that wasn't equipped with DME. I selected some different VORs with DME and had no problem getting DME readout information on my PFD. Thanks to @okidokki So that issue resolved and my bad there. Just thought I would share the update. Log.txt TBM900_Log.txt Regards, Robert
  6. BillM

Pocket Rocket v1.1.0 Update Released!

Hi, When I update the installation programme fails as it cannot extract Gizmo64.zip. I have tried twice with same problem, BillM. Ref: bm3194@googlemail.com / ORDER NUMBER: 84208 (DELIVERED) Thank you in anticipation
  7. Robert85

XP 11.35

Good point, looking at the sectional chart this particular VOR station appears to not have DME associated with it. I have completely forgotten about that. Next time I fly I will choose a VOR/DME Station to test.
  8. okidokki

XP 11.35

Just do double check: are you sure that the VOR you have tuned in does in fact have a DME associated, i.e. is a VORTAC or a VOR/DME? For me it does work with both NAV1 and NAV2 receivers tuned in to a proper station. In my opinion LR has actually modelled the DME pretty realistic, meaning that it shows the slant disctance from the airplane to the station, so if you overfly the station directly at FL180 it still shows a distance of about 3 NM.
  9. Litjan

Possibly failed license?

Very glad to hear that! And please make sure to post here if we can be of any further assistance! Happy landings, Jan
  10. Robert85

XP 11.35

Just goes to show how far the X-Plane system limitations can be stretched. What you folks have done with the stock G1000 is very impressive. Thanks Goran, Robert
  11. Goran_M

XP 11.35

Good to see you got it all working. Re the DME, it's very likely a Laminar bug in this case. Our G1000 has had a lot of customisations done to it, but the guts of it, with regards to navigation, is still the stock G1000. I'll look into it, though.
  12. Robert85

XP 11.35

Ok so I updated my drivers and performed a CLEAN installation using Nvidia settings, rebooted and had a successful flight from KCRQ- KL35 (Big Bear Lake, CA). I was trying to induce a crash as well, fiddling with the garmin G1000, flipping threw charts, scrolling through nearest airports, etc.. Couldn't invoke a crash. So I got my fingers crossed I will perform more testing and inducing to be sure, and if I do crash I will post back here with the new updated logs. I must say it was very rewarding to fly this aircraft and not have it crash from startup to shutdown Had a nice landing too. Thanks Goran for you're help with this matter, I see you posting all the time in the forums helping a lot of people out and going out of your way, something a lot of other developers should take heed too. I do have another question if I may, I noticed flying VOR radial navigation using the G1000 pilot PFD, the DME option that you can have display on the screen shows NAV1 and NAV2 with the approiate frequency showing, but with not DME distance shown it's just dashed out (- -. - NM) <--- Is that a bug or am I forgeting to activate a button or setting ? Just curious. (To Note I am within bounds of the VOR and tracking VOR radial track with Autopilot, in fact even crossing the VOR station and no DME distance.) Logs: Log.txt TBM900_Log.txt Anyhow thanks again, Robert
  13. Phantom_A320

Possibly failed license?

Okay this is the strangest thing but I think I found the solution. Somehow, I accidentally placed a backup folder for an aircraft I was making changes to into my custom scenery folder. This strangely had an effect on multiple aircraft. I since removed that folder from my custom scenery folder and now things appear to be in working order. Very weird but I think I've got it fixed now.
  14. Last week
  15. Phantom_A320

Possibly failed license?

Here is the log.txt. Not sure if it will help or not. I can add a short video showing the issue but I'm not sure that will ad much to the discussion. Log.txt
  16. Goran_M

XP 11.35

Give it a try. Make sure it's a complete CLEAN reinstall of the drivers. There is acheckbox in the Nvidia GeForce control panel for this.
  17. Robert85

XP 11.35

Hi Thanks for responding Goran, No I run a single monitor setup. Hmm maybe I should uninstall the drivers and then reinstall ? I'll try that and report back. Thanks for looking into it.
  18. Goran_M

XP 11.35

Your graphics drivers are still crashing. Do you have some kind extensive multi monitor setup running?
  19. kityatyi

FMS in Saab 340A

Please do it! That would be awesome!
  20. Phantom_A320

Possibly failed license?

I will attach a log.txt when I get home. At the beginning of this I did have XPUIPC installed but I wasn’t using it and got rid of it to solve another issue I was having. (Throttles being unresponsive). Is the log.txt from the main install folder of X-Plane?
  21. Robert85

XP 11.35

Hello folks, I've purchased this lovely plane which I enjoy very much. Unfortunately I have been having problems with CTD's. I really haven't been able to complete any of my flights without a CTD. I normally do not post in the forums, but I like this aircraft so much that I felt the need to post to try and get to the bottom of this I hope. I hate to ask for a refund especially if this issue can be resolved. It's just hard to enjoy something that just doesn't work on my machine. I really do like this aircraft and I know just how much time and effort went into designing this aircraft and the code involved. I have been going threw the various forums looking for as much information as I possibly can regarding this issue. Trying different methods to somewhat debug the problem. I've been following your threads @Goran_M about CTD's and the TBM, and just have no luck. I'm using XP 11.35 and the latest TBM update. I get the famous " TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000 " messages in my log's. Frustrating because as said before in other threads hard to backtrace where that's coming from. My recent crash I just had flying from KCRQ-KL35 I've received a different log which caught my eye and thought worth uploading here below. I was using OrthoXP in this situation, but I have had crashes with it disabled using only default scenery . Maybe this log report can shed some light to the issue? I would appreciate any help with this matter. What I have tried: -Updating Graphics Drivers. (NVIDIA 1080 GTX TI) - Disabling all plugins except Gismo and XUIPC for X-Plane. -Disabled and removed any OrthoXP Scenery -Any and All AI Traffic including parked planes (only have default traffic and weather to note) -Re Installation of Hotstart TBM 900 -Removing TerrainRadar -AviTab removed To note I've tried various setups sceneries and plugins and just no matter what the TBM and X-Plane CTD. ====================================================================================== PC Specs: Windows 10 16GB RAM System Mobo Z170MX-Gaming 5 Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI 431.60 driver (haven't tried new driver that just launched today 436.02 will install) ======================================================================================= Log Files: TBM900_Log.txt Log.txt Thanks again, Robert Also to Note: If I have too I will do a full operating system re install including obviously X-Plane 11 if nothing can come about this log file, that will be my last ditch effort to resolve this on my own.
  22. Ben Russell

Possibly failed license?

Do you have xpuipc installed? Please attach a copy of log.txt from the xp folder to make debug easier for us..
  23. Ralf Maylin

Popup windows

Great upcoming feature, thanks in advance. Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
  24. netwalker

Popup windows

Nice to hear about this future improvement, thank you. Other aircraft like my Toliss Airbus has got also implemented the fixed positioning of pop-up windows.
  25. skiselkov

Popup windows

We'll add this feature. ATM the "random" location is actually given by your mouse cursor location. Popup windows are designed to appear right underneath your mouse cursor. But we'll add the ability for them to simply retain their previous location.
  26. Phantom_A320

Possibly failed license?

Well, I'm glad it's not the license but I can't figure out what is wrong. I don't have fly with lua. I have X-camera but I've disabled it and there is still no change. To add to the list of things. When I open the flight crew tab and try to open doors the radio buttons are unresponsive. Also if I look at my ND while moving the heading knob the magenta bug attempts to move but is continuously reset to the number shown on the MCP. Most of the functions in the cockpit seem to work with the exception of a few of them. The aircraft has plenty of fuel but even when starting "ready to fly" the engines immediately shut down. I can, however start the APU. Is there something I can troubleshoot with to figure out what may be causing the issues??
  27. Litjan

Possibly failed license?

Hi, it doesn´t sound like licensing would be your problem - thats a good thing! I haven´t heard of anyone having a similiar problem - the values on the MCP should be changeable by grabbing (left-click) and then moving the mouse laterally. Make sure you don´t have any third-party stuff interfering - especially notorious are "fly with lua" and python scripts running and influencing datarefs. Also make sure that you don´t have hardware interfering (like programmable consoles or joysticks/throttles). Last but not least make sure you have fuel - the fuel state is saved between sessions, and if you forget to refill the tanks, your engines will spool right down after respawning, even when picking the "ready to fly" state. Let me know how it goes, Jan
  28. MississippiKid

KSRB

Hello to all, I fly out of KSRB in both reality, and in VR on an Oculus Rift. I recently purchased the newly released Tennessee scenery and just wanted to share my first impression. I'm sure that creating scenery is a daunting task, so I'll be careful not to offend the developer/s. When my flight started in the new X-Aviation scenery, I looked around and first noticed no terminal. The realism, that I was anticipating to be far better than that of X-Plane, simply wasn't there. I haven't tried some of the larger airports yet, but i'm guessing KBNA for example, will be more detailed. Another anomaly was the difference in landscape with respect to the amount of trees, but more importantly, the color; the terrain has a blue tint to it. At altitude, the topography took on much more detail, as the local hills and lakes appeared more realistic, but on the runway, the 3D effect was undefined. For example, the transition from asphalt to grass was simply a flat plane with only faded color to define the areas of separation. Again, I'm not bashing the developers. Instead I'm simply sharing the reality of my first impressions with the scenery I purchased, and to be honest, had I previewed the rendition of my home airport in advance, I would have probably waited on getting the Tennessee Scenery as I'm guessing its still a work in progress. As for now, I'm simply reverting back to X-Plane scenery until improvements are made. Hope I didn't step on any toes, just giving my 2 cents
  29. MississippiKid

Downloads

go to "My Account click on "Download the scenery..." Click the system you want to install on Mac, Windows, Linux That will get you the installer downloaded unzip the installer click the install program select the location of your X-Plane folder select where you want the downloads to stage (this can be anywhere as the installer will automatically place the scenery files in the proper location during the install.
  1. Load more activity