All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Goran_M

TBM is saying it's too cold in cabin?!

Make sure doors are closed AND locked. Make sure cabin pressure is good. No leaks. Check circuit breakers for cabin heating.
  3. Today
  4. mmerelles

TOGA button assignment

IXEG uses xplane default command for TOGA Map 'sim/engines/TOGA_power' to your button.
  5. I am at FL310, (OAT -44, ISA +3), SLtmp 32. I got message that it's too cold in cabin and should close the door?? ... or turn off the bleed. Not sure what's going on, doors are closed of course. Tried to max. out temp inside, put it on manual but no go. Nothing suspicous in plane otherwise, all parameters in green.
  6. Yesterday
  7. LuisEnrique

Hot Start TBM 900 Disable mixture and prop

Here is the new log. Log.txt.zip
  8. I'm trying to assign a joystick button for the TOGA function but I can't see TOGA listed under the IXEG/Autopilot options. Am I looking in the right place? Many thanks
  9. Attitude

Pocket Rocket Liveries

The infamous "Team Chemtrail" By Christoph_T https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/53374-pocketrocket-team-chemtrail/
  10. Attitude

Pocket Rocket Liveries

"Green Line" By Christoph_T https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/53627-torquesim-pocketrocket-green-line/
  11. Attitude

Pocket Rocket Liveries

Dusty Crophopper By Christoph_T https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/51497-torquesim-pocketrocket-dusty-7/
  12. Attitude

Pocket Rocket Liveries

No Smudges on G1000 screens
  13. Attitude

Pocket Rocket Liveries

RELEASED LIVERIES & LIVERY REQUESTS As artists create create liveries for our beloved Pocket Rocket we will link them here. If you have a request please feel free to post below preferably with an image to refer to. The current paint kit is available here The paint kit manual is located here for those that have never painted a livery before or would like some insights into the paint kit's "quirks". We hope you have been enjoying your experience with this hot rod! Current requests/WIPs: Bel Geode "Purple Dragon" Ag Tractor Yellow Fictitious Military Trainer
  14. TitasD LTU

IXEG 737 alarm

Yes, found it, it was some scenery, don't even remember the name. everything works fine, the plane is just epic, thank you
  15. Litjan

IXEG 737 alarm

I am almost certain it has to do with some third-party plugin you are using (I see the little yellow "Boardin" in the corner)...try to disable all your plugins, then see if the behaviour persists. Then start adding your plugins one by one to find out which one is causing the problem. Cheers, Jan
  16. Hello! This is a copy of the private message that I sent to Cameron 10.06.2019 and to this day I have not received an answer yet. I apologize in advance for my English) I previously had one computer and had one X-aviation account on it. It has a frizzleboy@gmail.com email for login. I had purchased Ixeg on this account. Below I attach screenshots from this account , and I can also attach screenshots with transaction 20 July 2018 about buying it. Name of this PC is "ERZHAN". Then I used this PC for a long time with this account on it. I recently had to move in with my parents, I have another 1 pc with X-plane there. I know that I had to use a new version of ixeg on another computer, so I created a new X-aviation account and purchased another version of Ixeg for this pc, named "Dima" Here is some screenshot s from this new account with Graviplash@yandex.ru login on it and purchasing a new copy of Ixeg via credit card of Tinkoff bank And now i can't activate my new copy of Ixeg for my PC #2 named "Dima" , i have a Machine ID LOCK on Graviplash@yandex.ru account =( In fact- i have a 2 PC's with two different copies of Ixeg- I bought them for 2 separate accounts: frizzleboy@gmail.com and Graviplash@yandex.ru And that you are sure that Dmitry is me, I can attach a screenshot of my passport in PM. Can I ask you to unlock my second PC named "Dima" with a legal new copy of Ixeg on Graviplash@yandex.ru account on it ? I also repeatedly asked for help through the form on the site, but I also did not receive an answer. Thank you for your help.
  17. LuisEnrique

Can you send me a log file with just the sim and the TBM installed, and the TBM loaded? That is it. It is installed and the TMB works perfectly but the Carenado Centurion and any other airplane mixture and prop does not. I am going to do the same test this time I will not installed the C210 from Carenado and then I'll post the log. thanks.
  18. I've had this happen a couple times. Flying along in cruise, everything nominal systemwise. Engines rollback and the fire is out on both sides. Happened again last night during the ZOB FNO. Sometimes a simple engine restart (engage starter) will get the engines going again, sometimes not. Anyone else have this happen? I should note that early in the flight during climbout, I had the Gizmo text box pop open. I closed it, and everything continued to operate normally, until I started my descent into my destination. That's when the engines shut down. I ended the flight at that point, because I didn't want to be disruptive to the FNO. Tim GizmoLog.txt Log.txt FlyWithLua_Debug.txt
  19. RobW05

Flight Yoke

Same as in your first thread, check xplane default failures.
  20. RobW05

Main Door

That sounds like you had xplane's default failure system on and ran into one of them. You can reproduce it if you go the xplane failure menu and manually fail the door. If it was from the TBM the problem would have been persistent.
  21. TitasD LTU

IXEG 737 alarm

So, when i start the battery, weird fast beeping begins, and it's impossible to turn it off, it keeps beeping whole flight, so went to outside camera and i see that the plane's back gear is hanging like on some invisible ground, so maybe that's the beeping problem?
  22. Goran_M

You have a bunch of LUA scripts running with the Carenado Centurion. Can you send me a log file with just the sim and the TBM installed, and the TBM loaded?
  23. brettnicholls

Flight Yoke

And once again restarting the sim cured the ailment. Cheers
  24. brettnicholls

Flight Yoke

Hi upon descending on Auto pilot my plane went out of control pitching to the right. I discovered that the Yoke would only operate from centre to right. Even from outside the ailerons followed suit. Check Maintenance logs and everything is ok. I don't know if the aircraft behaves correctly, not being a pilot, but using Left Rudder would bring the plane left so was able to control and managed to land safely. Any thought anyone or is it time for a new Airframe. I have had two incidents where nothing showed up, maybe Hot Start need to look a bit deeper into this. Log.txt TBM900_Log.txt
  25. Last week
  26. Happy Friday all! It’s a bit of a mixed bag this week, I was not happy with Orbx East Midlands, It was not as good as Southampton. Anyway I thought a few Maverick Crazy approaches and landings where in order…. Have a great weekend! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBo5gVSK6aM
  27. Cameron

SAAB 340A

The manuals definitely cover the autopilot. Sounds in replay is a known thing. They simply don't work in that mode.
  28. Goran_M

TBM900 A/P Heading

Are you using xEnviro?
  1. Load more activity