Tracking XP10

OlaHaldor

I'm not disappointed I ordered from x-aviation, just disappointed that when it would ship, and how it would ship was not listed. I'd have gladly paid more for FedEX overnight rather USPS priority. Not a big deal though.

When it would ship was listed in a big, yellow box on the product page.

Method of shipment was listed on the shipping page. I'm quite certain even now you are going to get your order quicker than you would have from anywhere else. You ordered in December, if I'm not mistaken!

Look at it this way. Your order came up to ship yesterday. It will likely take only two days to get to you. USPS ships Saturday, FedEx does not (not without hefty fee). Given this, and even if you had ordered FedEx overnight, you will likely receive your item the same day FedEx would have gotten it to you, but instead of paying $40 for shipping you paid...$5.

EDIT: Just checked on this again to further prove my point, Whiskeyportal. You are indeed receiving your package on the very same day you would be receiving it had you purchased FedEx overnight.

I realize options are good, and I do apologize if this upsets you. I think this time it has worked in your favor given time of shipment and money kept in the wallet. :)

USPS is pretty bad about updating their tracking information. I wouldn't be surprised if once it left the US you didn't see any updates at al. I'd think with the holiday mail in full swing they have extra capacity right now, but it might further slow their tracking updates.

I've had USPS show a package not delivered for days after I've had it in my hands...

USPS is pretty bad about updating their tracking information. I wouldn't be surprised if once it left the US you didn't see any updates at al. I'd think with the holiday mail in full swing they have extra capacity right now, but it might further slow their tracking updates.

I've had USPS show a package not delivered for days after I've had it in my hands...

This is in fact true. Once it leaves US soil, tracking ceases. Miami is an intl port for departure to Europe. No worries!

Jim ordered on the first day it went up for sale from Laminar.

If you have ordered from X-Aviation you can check your order status by logging into your account. We have three phases of order status:

1. Processing

2. Preparing for Shipment (means your order is the next batch out)

3. Shipped - With tracking number (Customs tracking # provided for international buyers)

Products are shipping and being processed as quickly as possible. We're working night and day to process orders very quickly!

As with Laminar and the org, X-Aviation has been shipping as DVDs come in from UPS in multiple batches from the replicator. We all receive our shipments from the same company.

Hang in there. We're rapidly going through these at a fairly quick pace now! :)

Thanks Cameron, very helpful indeed. (btw I love XA's products, thanks for all the hard work :)

I received my copy of XP10 in the mail this morning via USPS, I can't wait to begin loading global scenery. The tracking info on XA was helpful and USPS's tracking page was accurate and updated frequently.

Thanks again. Here's to the next stage in X-Plane's evolution! ;)

Your Item's StatusYour item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting facility on December 10, 2011 at 8:24 am in PORT ORANGE, FL 32127. - so it's ALMOST leaving the country? Ha, then another 15 hops across the globe.

Good job I'm busy on other, MAJOR NEW DEVELOPMENTS for scenery, you're all gonna love this one!! It is, I believe, revolutionary for BOTH sims, the world is about to get more spectacular, if it works out... :D

• Upvote 1

Mine still shows it as being in Orlando. U.S. Postal Service is a joke these days.

Their tracking system is and always has been delayed. I'm almost 100% certain your package is well beyond where it states it is. Many people in California have been receiving their packages on the same batch that went out with yours.

Incredible. The package has arrived! At my parents house...

Mom called me.

Did you order something from Colum.. Culombi.. USA? :huh:

YES!! When did it arrive? :o

This morning.

Dammit, and you were in town yesterday. <_<

You'll have to wait until the birthday party on Saturday then. :lol:

:(

But of course, I won't bring my PC on the train just to fly X-Plane at my fathers 50th birthday. Monday can't come soon enough !