Cockpit

Japo32

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that looks fantastic! Hope you'll try to keep the poly count down a little though..

Don't worry about it.. I have worked so many times in game industry, so I know where to put polygons (where is the eye looking). Right now the cockpit is 10,000 polygons more or less... and normally 3 years ago the ammount of polygons for a character that we builded in our games.. where that ammount. So don't worry.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really hope you don't stop work on the A320 Javier, I was really looking forward to it as I'm a big fan of the Airbus fleet and would like to see at least part of the Airbus family made from you, especially after purchasing and seeing your work on the CRJ. Do your best to keep this project alive.

P.S. Also if you manage to keep it going, try to squeeze in a livery from our operators here in Greece. :)

Edited by ktomais

pitty, but i fully understand. A complex airbus with all its system i should say 3-4 years of development if everything goes smoothly.

It is althought among the best renders i have seen.

Tonight i am buying the CRJ!!!! I can´t hold it longer, and with the new FMC it is going to rock!

Anybody know if the CRJ will have its bigbrother -900 created in the future?

Maybe there is a good external model you could use that is 900 (really like the -900).

• 1 month later...

It is explained. The plane need a bigger team, because it is very very complex. All other companies doing Airbus are failing Why we should success beeing only 2 people?

Time will tell. Also the CRJ200 was frozen once and was finished.

Now, my next project is the Jetstream.

Edited by Japo32
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

That is a good decision. CRJ is great. I've owned it for only one day but what a piece of art. But still many features missing compare to the e.g. pmdg's 737 NGX. Keep working and this will be the best aircraft in flightsim history ever. Thank you for your work.

• 1 year later...