• X-Aviation's Black Friday Weekend Sale

X-Pilot

X-Aviation has a Black Friday Weekend Sale ending later this evening.

Be sure to jump over to X-Aviation to save up to 50% off on select products!

Want to see the ad for coupons? Click here!

There are tons of deals to be had for everyone. Don't miss out!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Careful with some of those planes.

I bought the Seamax, as I was led to believe it was XP10-optimised. Except it's exactly the very same version that I had already puchased four years ago for XP9. Which means I naively bought this XP9 model twice. Yes it works, but that's not the issue. It's an XP9 model that doesn't make the most out of XP10, yet X-Aviation's site clearly lacks information about what you're actually buying.

Well, morale of the story: I lost 12 bucks for nothing. It will be hard for me to trust X-Aviation again.

Careful with some of those planes.

I bought the Seamax, as I was led to believe it was XP10-optimised. Except it's exactly the very same version that I had already puchased four years ago for XP9. Which means I naively bought this XP9 model twice. Yes it works, but that's not the issue. It's an XP9 model that doesn't make the most out of XP10, yet X-Aviation's site clearly lacks information about what you're actually buying.

Well, morale of the story: I lost 12 bucks for nothing. It will be hard for me to trust X-Aviation again.

Why would you buy a product you already own, and why would you expect the product to be any different than it's always been? More importantly, why would you not question if there's anything different and inform yourself as a buyer prior to purchasing? We always give free updates to all of our products, so this makes no sense to me.

If you already own this product write in to us. We'll be happy to refund you the purchase.