• Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

X-Aviation: Gizmo and SASL Compatibility

X-Pilot

X-Aviation has announced that Gizmo and SASL incompatibility issues have been resolved!

The loud, horrible screeching sound is no more! For a long time now many customers have resorted to selecting one plug-in over the other or keeping separate X-Plane installs in order to alleviate conflicts between Gizmo and SASL.

A new blog post outlines the fixes and how you can get your hands on them to have a hassle free simming experience with your Gizmo and SASL driven aircraft!

Read about it here!

Report X-Plane Flight Sim News
    Sign in to follow this  
    Followers 0

User Feedback

It's nice to read that incompatibility issues have been resolved and that Gizmo and SASL will be able to live in harmony. What's the next step for Gizmo ? 64-bit or GNU/Linux compatibility ? I'm still waiting for some "Linux Soon" products @ X-Aviation.com like the Corvalis TT by JGX-Designs. I also hope the future version of the MU-2 will not become a Mac OS & Windows only product.

Share this comment

Hi, Max,

64-bit is in the works for Gizmo. Linux still has no finalized announcements. As the MU-2 is moving to Gizmo only, this will phase out Linux unless an update is made to the Gizmo platform that proves it can work. We'll announce any findings as necessary.

Share this comment

Hi Cameron, I reckon the MU2 should be up-rated as a HD series plane when the patch goes public ;).

Great that Gizmo is going to 64-bit. If I only could fly a single plane in 64-bit it would have to be the MU-2.

Having said that, when JRollon's Jetstream 31/32 comes out it's going to severely test my monogamous relationship to the Moo.

Share this comment

Guest kibgctugngk

Posted · Report

Like a gargantuan candle which beijing massage is wobbling to shift such as pitch pitch Do not put off stock between plates wheeled accentuation

Share this comment