ATI WINDOWS USERS: X-Plane 10.10 is affected by a driver bug (still present in catalyst 12-8 drivers) that can affect runway lights and HDR mode. To work around the problem, run from the DOS prompt like this:
We are working with ATI and will come up with something more permanent before we finalize 10.10.
- Default Aircraft startup times drastically improved! Sometimes on piston engines, you may even need to crack the throttle to get the aircraft to start...just like real aircraft!
- The starter has been changed quite a bit; airplanes from v9 and 10.05 should now start as expected. See this post for details.
- METARs with variable winds no longer create wind-shear/turbulence for low wind speed conditions
- Slung Loads are no longer defaulted ON...this was preventing the B-52 from flying properly!
- Mouse wheel scrolling now works in the Aircraft Livery panel
- Weapons drawn correctly in Plane-Maker
- Plane-Maker can import .inst instrument files.
- Light billboard color-space fixed; the runway lights should be quite a bit more visible now.
- Fixed misaligned roads.
- Fixed road bridges crashing into each other.
- Improved ramps going into road junctions slightly.
- Fixed P-180 panel going black when P-180 is used as an AI plane or HDR is turned on and off.
- Fixed missing landing light in 2-d cockpits and forward views.
- Jets will hot-start if __N2__ is below indicated value in Plane-Maker. Plane-Maker used to use N1 for jets, which was difficult to work with.