Not enough sounds

Luter7

17 hours ago, poodster said:

The most recent update of ground handling deluxe fixes everything. I currently use it and I don't have any issues. 

Yep but in my case I don't have ground Handling deluxe, I have the version included with the JARDesign A330 the one that doesn't work with other planes.

So, to those who are in the same case as me, check your plugins folder if you have the JAR A330, you have also Ground Handling.

19 minutes ago, Tchou said:

Yep but in my case I don't have ground Handling deluxe, I have the version included with the JARDesign A330 the one that doesn't work with other planes.

So, to those who are in the same case as me, check your plugins folder if you have the JAR A330, you have also Ground Handling.

Yes, sir, same situation, my plugun was included with A330 from JAR, and i heve a problem with sounds. I had to temporarily remove this plugin, and wait if they fix it. But i think, that nobody will fix it, cause Ground Handling Deluxe already updated, think they force us to bye Delux version. IMHO.

there is a fix : 

The link is on this post in JAR Forum, I installed it and IXEG works fine now (at least on the ground, I have the missing sounds including GPWS tests sounds)

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1940

you have to login to access it, but it works and be carefull to follow installation instructions (keep your registration Key file).