IXEG Lnav keeps shutting off

HomieOC

HELLO?

I bought ixeg 737. vnav keeps shutting off.. so does lnav.... it keeps disabling right after i enable it.. help... how do i fix this bug? I updated the plane.  i dont have this issue in PMDG boing 737

also my aircraft doesnt always decesnd when its at T/D even with mcp moved to 300 feet. HELP!

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, HomieOC said:

HELLO?

I bought ixeg 737. vnav keeps shutting off.. so does lnav.... it keeps disabling right after i enable it.. help... how do i fix this bug? I updated the plane.  i dont have this issue in PMDG boing 737

also my aircraft doesnt always decesnd when its at T/D even with mcp moved to 300 feet. HELP!

do you use a mouse or yoke? try increasing CWS slider on the aircraft preferences menu, if it is set too tight, any vibration or noise coming from your controller will disable LNAV or VNAV because you are regaining manual control while moving (non intensionally) your yoke control.

Move the slider full to the right.

4 hours ago, HomieOC said:

HELLO?

Are you engaging vnav while on the groud?

51 minutes ago, HomieOC said:

error box keeps opening.. can igex staff help me like where is the ixeg support at???? I paid $74

9bpYOPS.png

Dude, first of all, you posted in the general part of the forum. Go to the support part for better help. Also, im sure the IXEG team is sleeping or not available right now. Do you also have any plugins? And can you please show us a video of the LNAV and VNAV not working. I've never heard of this error before. You also need to give us more information rather than the LNAV and VNAV aren't working. 

Edited by poodster
  • Upvote 3

Hi, Initial Problem most likely due to residual control Input, most likely from flying with the Mouse and not centering. Or a spikey Joystick.

The second problem (crash) is probably fixed with next update!

Jan

Edited by Litjan

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Hi, Initial Problem most likely due to residual control Input, most likely from flying with the Mouse and not centering. Or a spikey Joystick.

The second problem (crash) is probably fixed with next update!

Jan

can i please have update? the plane isnt usable

• Downvote 7

18 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

I too am waiting for the update as I cannot fly it either. But the first two updates were really fast - I have no doubt the next one will be out shortly as well.

What is happening with your plane? Maybe we can help you out. 

1 hour ago, poodster said:

What is happening with your plane? Maybe we can help you out. 

Well, not too keen on hijacking this thread. But I am getting the same error as above during entry of a flight plan. Every time (well, it worked once out of a few dozen attempts). I have reported the problem, so I guess it has been fixed/next update/is being looked at. So currently can only fly without FMC. Frankly, the thing is in the hangar until things get sorted. I simply hate touching the FMC in flight (won't do it) as the chance of a crash is so high. Apart from the FMC, the plane is great. 

5 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

Well, not too keen on hijacking this thread. But I am getting the same error as above during entry of a flight plan. Every time (well, it worked once out of a few dozen attempts). I have reported the problem, so I guess it has been fixed/next update/is being looked at. So currently can only fly without FMC. Frankly, the thing is in the hangar until things get sorted. I simply hate touching the FMC in flight (won't do it) as the chance of a crash is so high. Apart from the FMC, the plane is great. 

can you share all the details you enter (aiports, route, procedures, perf data)? if we can reproduce or not it may help the developers to better understand what could be the differences. As much information they got from your issue more the chances you get your issue fixed.

if you already posted the detail point us to it.

7 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

The problems you are having with the FMC other than the crashes have to be something you're doing because I, like most people, have been able to do tons of flights with the FMC...  Can you explain a bit more on what is happening?

39 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

Can you show us a quick video of what you are doing

9 minutes ago, BMFlight said:

The problems you are having with the FMC other than the crashes have to be something you're doing because I, like most people, have been able to do tons of flights with the FMC...  Can you explain a bit more on what is happening?

I am not having any other problem apart from the crashes. But frankly, the crashes are enough. You cannot use the FMC once you get a crash as they simply repeat ad nauseum. I usually reload the aircraft. But since you ask, try typing in this very short flight plan

YBTL PEWEE4 PEWEE V134 BARIA HEND6A YBCS

ie a flight from Townsville to Cairns in Australia. It does not seem to matter what flight I choose (other also fail), but this one I know fails. More details

Departure YBTL - runway 01, SID PEWEE4 .

Arrival YBCS - runway 33, STAR HEND6A, BARIA transition. I forget the exact name of the approach, but ILS runway 33. so perhaps LOCY33 or similar from HENDO. 

I am at work so cannot get precise details.  If you can get the FMC to accept that, you are a better man than I am. To be honest, I did manage to get it in once, but no idea why. But even if you do get the thing in and EXEC it, it will most likely fail when you go to the LEGS page or really do anything with the plan. It is very unstable at this point...

I have NEVER done a flight with the FMC in this aircraft.  

This is with a fresh install of the 733, standard data and both hotfixes applied.                

38 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

I am not having any other problem apart from the crashes. But frankly, the crashes are enough. You cannot use the FMC once you get a crash as they simply repeat ad nauseum. I usually reload the aircraft. But since you ask, try typing in this very short flight plan

YBTL PEWEE4 PEWEE V134 BARIA HEND6A YBCS

ie a flight from Townsville to Cairns in Australia. It does not seem to matter what flight I choose (other also fail), but this one I know fails. More details

Departure YBTL - runway 01, SID PEWEE4 .

Arrival YBCS - runway 33, STAR HEND6A, BARIA transition. I forget the exact name of the approach, but ILS runway 33. so perhaps LOCY33 or similar from HENDO. 

I am at work so cannot get precise details.  If you can get the FMC to accept that, you are a better man than I am. To be honest, I did manage to get it in once, but no idea why. But even if you do get the thing in and EXEC it, it will most likely fail when you go to the LEGS page or really do anything with the plan. It is very unstable at this point...

I have NEVER done a flight with the FMC in this aircraft.  

This is with a fresh install of the 733, standard data and both hotfixes applied.                

Hi,

I just did that now and no crashes. I put in the plan and everything works. I would need to see a video of you entering in the flight plan to see what you are doing.

1 minute ago, poodster said:

Hi,

I just did that now and no crashes. I put in the plan and everything works. I would need to see a video of you entering in the flight plan to see what you are doing.

ok, thanks for the effort. Will try tonight and will see if I can video it.

On 3/5/2016 at 3:43 AM, HomieOC said:

error box keeps opening.. can igex staff help me like where is the ixeg support at???? I paid $74

Included in the $74 you paid were included a serie of files in a folder named "Documentation" one of those is named "6-Bug Reporting Guide.pdf", if you open it, and read it, you'll find valuable info regarding your question. 

Also, there are Some files in the "4 - Quick Start Guides" folder, and other ones in the "5-Tutorials" that may be of interest to you. (good way to learn somethings while you are grounded. 

• Upvote 1