Took the Plunge

Jjohnson241

I purchased the 737 Classic a few minutes ago despite misgivings regarding the bugs, particularly those outstanding at this point, that surfaced at launch and since. What drove my decision was and is the level of support that is obvious and the positive comments made by a "real B737 pilot" on this forum.

The one thing that IXEG can do for me is to help me explain my decision to my wife at this point by providing an estimate as to when there may be the next hot fix and/or patch.

Please.

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to a very positive experience with IXEG and their product.

• Upvote 1

I did the same yesterday. Lots of crashes at first and am still experiencing a few. But overall, I'm very happy with the purchase. This is easily the X-Plane equivalent of a PMDG simulation in the other platforms, and I have most of those.

It's a beautiful simulation, and I'm confident that it'll get even better as inevitable bugs are squashed and additional functionality is added.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Litjan said:

Thanks, gentlemen - we are working on the bugs as we type, and have already stacked up a nice load again... Not sure when we will do the next fix, so don´t quote me on this ,but I am thinking more days rather than weeks.

Jan

Thank you for the response and "estimate", Jan.

I'll look forward to the next Hotfix. Keep plugging IXEG team, you're making a fantastic simulation better and better.

On 5/1/2016 at 7:06 PM, RudiJG1 said:

I did the same yesterday. Lots of crashes at first and am still experiencing a few. But overall, I'm very happy with the purchase. This is easily the X-Plane equivalent of a PMDG simulation in the other platforms, and I have most of those.

It's a beautiful simulation, and I'm confident that it'll get even better as inevitable bugs are squashed and additional functionality is added.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1... Took the plunge this morning. No regrets whatsoever. Great sim guys. 

• Upvote 1