Falco

Oliver

So today I was flying the Falco formation flying it over Florida and I just wanted to say thank you Tom! This plane is so amazing it's unbelievable! The awesomeness and realism of this plane is just crazy! Thanks for the Falco, and thanks for the MU2! Two of the best planes in my hangar! You've got a returning customer on your hand that will buy all your other planes!

Thanks!

Glad you're enjoying it.  I know I'm looking forward to improving both the Falco and Mu-2 as soon as I can get to them. How's the performance when doing the formation flying?  With two instances of the Falco loaded up...seems it could eat into the frame rates.

Same thing I told Goran when he said he was looking forward to his updated Sundowner, it's beyond me how you can improve such amazing planes  :D ! And it handled very well, 71 FPS outside with both Falcos and about 40 or 50 on the inside while looking at the other Falco from the 3D cockpit. I'm gonna organize an X-Pilot fly in one of these days, and I think you should make an Falco CSl  :)