After update strange instruments dispaly

Jovabra

Hi all,

After the latest update i have a strange 3d cockpit view/display. I'm looking at the (occiput)head of a pilot's and the 'out/in' zoom function doesn't work enough. Also a lot
of engine displays are distorted even some mcp display's. See picture.

I'm missing also the configuration opportunities on the lefthand side of the screen. So for me not a successful update.
Regards John

Knipsel.JPG

M,

I re-downloaded again a new file from X-Aviation. It looks that it is updated to version1.02. The zip file name is also 1.02.

i performed a new install and during the installation they removed the old one. Everything looks normal BUT you can read in the FMC the version of the installed software. The
installed software  gives V0.8. In my opinion there is a wrong and old file in the X-Aviation software shop. After update again to 1.02 same problem happend.
Regards John

Morten,

I loaded the 767-300 and the Airfoillabs 172 and all looking/working normal. It is also impossible to rotate and activated any kind of switches/knobs. All are frozen.
Aircraft is complete unusable. I moved the aircraft to the hangar for a complete overhaul and in the meantime i used my "spare" 767-300 plane.

On the picture you can see the complete misalignment of the engine indicators.
Regards John

Ps; Is it possible to remove the unwanted members in the cockpit? :-)

Knipsel3.JPG

Please try and temporarily remove all plugins except Gizmo and restart X-plane. Your log.txt reveals a number of 3rd party plugins and quite few error messages that could be contributing to the problems. 

Nils,

Removed the plugins, no result.
Keep in mind that version nr 1. working normal. First update working normal and now the second update is the problem.
I did not installed other plugins or programs after the 737. If i uninstalled the 737 and performed a clean instal of the first one everythings works normal.

I have also an Imac cmptr and installed in the mean time the 737 and performed also the latest update. Everything workes normal.
In my Window10 cmptr  i see in the cockpit a captain and the first officer sitting in there seats. It's looking very weird and they disturbed the vieuw of the instruments. 

I did not installed other plugins or programs after the 737. If i uninstalled the 737 and performed a clean instal of the first one everythings works normal.

If you remove the 737 completely, and do a full reinstallation, do you not get the latest 1.0.2 version? The reason I ask, is because I just purchased the aircraft yesterday, April 30, and the installer zip file still said Version 1.0, but when I ran it, and it connected to the X-Aviation server to download all of the components, the aircraft version I ended up with was 1.0.2, without having to apply any hotfix patches through gizmo.

Jim Barrett

Jim,

I downloaded the latest installer from X-Aviation. The zip-file nr is 1.02, So far so good. The installation program found an other installed 737 and ask me for a complete uninstall. I conformed. Everything installed fine, but when you check the version number of the software in the FMC you find version 0.8??? If i checked for a earlier  update in version 1.01 (for example) they removed the option to select "Verbal Flap Callouts" in the preference menu. But in my 0.8 version still available.  I.o.w i installed a older version i.s.o. the latest one. How is that possible?

Regards

Knipselx.JPG

5 hours ago, JRBarrett said:

Strange! This was my initial install after purchase. The config menu on the left side shows version 1.0.2, but the FMS shows version 1.0.1...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the FMC display wasn´t updated in the last update - if the config menu shows 1.0.2, you are good to go

Jan