IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.2 Has Been Released!

Cameron

13 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Not hard to believe at all!

What we've found is many of you have your own method to entering in data to the CDU. One order may bypass a crash that you are otherwise experiencing. This is what makes it such an interesting process and why even some of our beta testers could never track down these same bugs you experience.

It is perfectly possible to have a bug free flight. I've had hundreds by now. :)

Today I did my 30th hour of flight according to my logbook,and only had experienced one problem (but now I know it was caused by consecutive flight), so It´s possible. I don´t know if it's good luck or what,but I'm having the best experience with Xplane I've ever had.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Javier said:

Today I did my 30th hour of flight according to my logbook,and only had experienced one problem (but now I know it was caused by consecutive flight), so It´s possible. I don´t know if it's good luck or what,but I'm having the best experience with Xplane I've ever had.

And the best part it...it will continue to get better. :)

Thanks for the kind words, Javier.

For me too. I did have some soft crashes with v1.0.0 but never a crashing X-Plane or a CTD. Since 1.0.2 i had no issues! Flying a lot in Switzerland, the Northsea (EDDW, EDDH, EDXW) without problems.

Philip

• Upvote 2

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic