IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.2 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Captains,

We are pleased to offer you a free upgrade to version 1.0.2 of the IXEG 737 Classic!

Just like with our previous update, we will use the HotFix upgrade system here. Rather than going and re-downloading an entire aircraft package, or having to go through a full re-install process, we will be offering more immediate code changes through this delivery method. In short, it's quick, easy, and kind of fun! Please read below how to install this update!

But first, here's what's in it...

Version 1.0.2 introduces the following fixes:

• Solves issue where cockpit windows would not open under certain conditions when they should
  • Entry of high ZFW numbers now accepted and fixed
  • Solves issue where FMC weight entry got changed between kg/lb
  • Fixes an issue where N1 Limit was not going to CRZ during VNAV cruise
  • Clicking on FMC after pulling up MENU now displays INIT REF page
  • Packs now adjustable by a sound slider
  • Vertical Speed Indicator now works in replay mode
  • Strobe lights now work in replay mode
  • Engine fire handles no longer cause soft crash
  • Blinding effect now removed. We will re-consider our approach on this later
  • Fixes soft crash when adding a STAR on right side CDU
  • Fixes soft crash when deleting a "disco" twice while in plan mode
  • Adjusted checklist legibility in dark lit scenarios
  • Solves an issue where Navigraph data cycle information was not displayed correctly
  • Light test fixed to work fully in cold and dark
  • Solves issue where spoilers would come up on touchdown even when not armed
  • LOC and GS flags dont display anymore when station still out of range, instead the deviation pointers are removed from the scales
  • Protection against some soft crashes happening just before touchdown.
  • Removed a way to skip the alignment time of the IRS unit
  • Waypoint altitude speed restriction entry overhaul
  • Swaps inverted the key commands for spoilers

To upgrade your aircraft to version 1.0.2 please follow the below steps:

1. Open X-Plane and the 737 Classic as your aircraft
  2. In the X-Plane menu bar at top, select Plugins > Gizmo64 > Windows > HotFix
  3. You will be asked to enter in your HotFix ID. Copy and paste in the following: 3910e80e1a40dc6b3875d00d95333488
  4. Click 'Update'
  5. Once it has downloaded and installed, click 'Reboot' and you'll be done!

Thank you for all of your support!

Blue Skies,
X-Aviation

• Upvote 9

Amazing work, thank you. Just a question regarding these hotfixes. If I haven't applied the hotfix 001, will applying this 2nd hotfix bring everything up to date? or do I need to apply the them in order, and one by one? 

Many thanks!

Houmam

7 minutes ago, hgkafa said:

Amazing work, thank you. Just a question regarding these hotfixes. If I haven't applied the hotfix 001, will applying this 2nd hotfix bring everything up to date? or do I need to apply the them in order, and one by one? 

If you are at version 1.0.0 and want to get to 1.0.2 you ONLY need to do 1.0.2. It will always contain the previous fixes. :)

• Upvote 1

Two hot-fixes in one week.....  what great service and commitment.  You know, it's not just the aircraft (which on it's own is amazing), and/or XP; it's this crew and their support and dedication to the product that really add tremendous value.  You guys have raised the bar!

Bruce.

• Upvote 7

Am wondering if my update was successful.  When I updated there were the same amount of files as update 1.01 (84), which I thought was strange.  Then when I checked on the FMC's Ident page it still reads that I have version 1.01 shouldn't that now read 1.02.  I followed the install instructions to the letter, and even tried them several times but with the same results, so I'm thinking I still have version 1.01.

7 minutes ago, cdu802 said:

Am wondering if my update was successful.  When I updated there were the same amount of files as update 1.01 (84), which I thought was strange.  Then when I checked on the FMC's Ident page it still reads that I have version 1.01 shouldn't that now read 1.02.  I followed the install instructions to the letter, and even tried them several times but with the same results, so I'm thinking I still have version 1.01.

Bump the menu out on the left. If it shows 1.0.2 you are gold.

25 minutes ago, mariuo said:

Hello,

I just updated right now, and the FMS shows 1.0.1, but the menu preference 1.0.2. 

thanks

same here , i downloaded again the latest hotfix but gizmo still soft crash.

i rebooted gizmo and reloaded the plane but nothing change... thanks...

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic