IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.2 Has Been Released!

Cameron

It looks like with this update the IXEG 737 is really ready to fly with pounds instead of kilograms, which is good for my US-based birds.

The only thing is it still shows "kgs" on the fuel dials, even when I am set to use imperial units. Is there still something on the to-do list to make those readouts reflect the units that are in use (in the real bird do the "kgs" lights just turn off if configured for imperial, or do they get replaced with "lbs" lights?).

But while I'm here, I'll take the opportunity to say what an amazing job you've done and how much I love the plane! I've only ever dipped my feet in X-Plane before but as a PMDG/RealAir/Majestic guy I was never satisfied with the (lack of) perfection of X-Plane aircraft. You guys have definitely cleared that bar with the 737 Classic! Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys for your great work. i really enjoy it. The main issue for me remains though. i think its crucial to enter own waypts(relative to existing fixes) to plan flights correctly.. the biggest bummer in this regard is that the fms not recognizes those fixes from his own database (standard navigation data) e.g. FIX/9.0 the 9.0 is ignored in the flight plan, which leads to messes up routes. Especially in sids and stars these kind of fixes are common and since atc expects you to fly the procedure correctly, i m afraid this great plane has to wait in the hangar till this issue is figured out.

Greetings from EDDS( /10 :) )

Hi

Thank you for bringing a fantastic plane to xplane.

Still some issues , after both hotfixes.

I saw this in the fixes and “yes” I thought. Replays are now solved

• ·         Strobe lights now work in replay mode

• ·         Vertical Speed Indicator now works in replay mode

Ect..

But no replays, just dos promt window, and Xplane crashes, no way of getting back but ctlr/ alt/ delete.

Just me ??

I love replays, and hope this could be fixed fast…

Mug.

Log.txt

Edited by Muggedam

29 minutes ago, Muggedam said:

Hi

Thank you for bringing a fantastic plane to xplane.

Still some issues , after both hotfixes.

I saw this in the fixes and “yes” I thought. Replays are now solved

• ·         Strobe lights now work in replay mode

• ·         Vertical Speed Indicator now works in replay mode

Ect..

But no replays, just dos promt window, and Xplane crashes, no way of getting back but ctlr/ alt/ delete.

Just me ??

I love replays, and hope this could be fixed fast…

Mug.

Log.txt

Do you have any jar design plugins installed. For me replays work perfectly. 

Hi..

I finish update 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 and I'm flying the 737 at this time. I have the same problems showns above.

The cabin climb pressurization is oscillating up and down throughout the entire flight.

Thanks IXEG team for this update.

10 minutes ago, manguras said:

Hi..

I finish update 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 and I'm flying the 737 at this time. I have the same problems showns above.

The cabin climb pressurization is oscillating up and down throughout the entire flight.

Thanks IXEG team for this update.

Hi, just got a similar report and was able to reproduce. I tampered with the pressurization outflow valve movement rate just before 1.0.2 went out. Bad call. ;)

Should be more stable in next update. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic