Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

1 hour ago, Destinate said:

Thank u for the fast answer but what do u mean with "check time of your mobos" do we need the same ingame time to fix the flickering sound and all that ?

I had the problem with a friend of mine.

The time of his mother board was not right (of course also time of win and x plane). There was a sad flickering of the slave pit.

we have both the same time so I think its not that but could it be some problem with smart copilot itself because If I try to start as the master I get the msg "same license" but we have different keys so I dont know why I get this msg (no one else has my key) stupid problem

14 minutes ago, poodster said:

Would running different os', Windows 7 on one and windows 10 on the other, be a cause for stuttering. 

we have both win 10 ;)

http://i.imgur.com/QA1twx5.jpg

this happens after some time, the flickering sound is spamming and the displays have a graphic bug :P (and all other displays are off)

Edited by Destinate
picture added

On 27/05/2016 at 9:19 PM, bigbasspic said:

OK,

just talked to some controllers, the answer is simple: Set squawk to OFF in the PNF plane. Controller sees two planes, but no conflict because of undetermined height of PNF plane ,-)

Bassy regards
Benjamin

What do you mean by PNF plane. Thanks. 

I have clicking sounds, no power on any screen or light, I do see the mechanical guages moving.

Its on my end only. My buddy has no issues.

Latest Ixeg version. Version 1.4 of the aircraft.cfg.

Windows 8 and I have windows 10. Ping 170's

(fresh instal of Xplane today)

The basic baron works perfectly.

On 5/30/2016 at 11:02 PM, poodster said:

Ah that makes sense. thank you. For flying with vatsim, what should the pilot not flying's callsign should be? 

Up to now my knowledge is DAxxx PF, and DAxxxa PNF. But still investigating on that, some guys use DAxxxa and DAxxxb.
By the way, there is a thread going on to motivate the developer on doing an update, feel free give a +1 everyone! ;)

https://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=71087

Bassy regards
Benjamin

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I did a flight yesterday using Smartcockpit 1.4.2, and there is a huge improvement compared to 1.0.5, however, the only Bug I saw is that even if both FMC has the same SID and STAR entered, the slave one doesn't  display the correct SID and star.

For example if the master enter SID XX and Star YY, the slave will see that the SID XX and star YY has been entered in the DEP/ARR menu but in the leg page, the waypoint entered are from another sid and star like from SID ZZ and STAR GG. So that's mean that the slave can't be the PF as when activating his AP with LNAV and VNAV, it will follow the wrong path.

We both have the same airac 1606 from navigraph and that's with the no weather CFG 1.4.2 CFG file

11 minutes ago, cmbaviator said:

Hi guys,

I did a flight yesterday using Smartcockpit 1.4.2, and there is a huge improvement compared to 1.0.5, however, the only Bug I saw is that even if both FMC has the same SID and STAR entered, the slave one doesn't  display the correct SID and star.

For example if the master enter SID XX and Star YY, the slave will see that the SID XX and star YY has been entered in the DEP/ARR menu but in the leg page, the waypoint entered are from another sid and star like from SID ZZ and STAR GG. So that's mean that the slave can't be the PF as when activating his AP with LNAV and VNAV, it will follow the wrong path.

We both have the same airac 1606 from navigraph and that's with the no weather CFG 1.4.2 CFG file

Double check your AIRACs. I am pretty sure they don't match.

Also, if your flight plan is exported from EFASS, you must have same AIRAC in EFASS and fmc_data. You must share the very same flight plan in the coroutes folder.

19 minutes ago, birdy.dma said:

Double check your AIRACs. I am pretty sure they don't match.

Also, if your flight plan is exported from EFASS, you must have same AIRAC in EFASS and fmc_data. You must share the very same flight plan in the coroutes folder.

hmm Im pretty sure our airacs matched, gonna check today. We don't use coroute as it's not working anymore with PFPX with 1.0.5, the flight plan has been entered manually

Edited by cmbaviator

2 hours ago, birdy.dma said:

Have you those pictures on both side?

2016-06-02_10h51_21.gif

2016-06-02_10h56_41.gif

Well the other simmer had the 1509 from aerosoft lol, something went wrong when he tried to update from the navigaph software....

So you were right, making another flight tonigh, we will check if there is any more bugs but it seems pretty solid so far

Edited by cmbaviator

54 minutes ago, cmbaviator said:

Well the other simmer had the 1509 from aerosoft lol, something went wrong when he tried to update from the navigaph software....

So you were right, making another flight tonigh, we will check if there is any more bugs but it seems pretty solid so far

Ok

Sometimes a click is lost thru the internet. It can happen with any part of the cockpit. In this case, there is a workaround.

The P key (pause) is synchronized. Any pilot pause both sims. Then disconnect, reorder the wrong pit, reconnect and leave the pause.

Edited by birdy.dma