Smartcopilot

birdy.dma

no fps under 20 for me, but my usual copilot has a shitty pc, so maybe that is a problem. Elev trim is on a button on my stick. 

Is this latest file you added without weather? (i think thats the best option) (edit: didn't look before talking, never mind)

Thx for the time you put in, shared pit is really cool.

Edited by sparkie66

I am not facing my main computer. After a first glance, only bugs are fixed. No new feature, so no new commands or datarefs.

They is no more room for improvements without some work on the plane itself (devs side).

But it's too early. Bugs and VNAV are priority. We have to wait patiently. 

2 hours ago, ZeeMuffenMan said:

IXEG 1.0.4 Is of course now out.

Will there be an updated smarcopilot file, or is it not needed?

ZeeMuffenMan

Edited by birdy.dma

12 minutes ago, birdy.dma said:

I am not facing my main computer. After a first glance, only bugs are fixed. No new feature, so no new commands or datarefs.

They is no more room for improvements without some work on the plane itself (devs side).

But it's too late. Bugs and VNAV are priority. We have to wait patiently. 

Hmm, just that we are trying to do shared cockpit but, it saying different data refs. Strange!

Thanks,

ZeeMuffenMan

2 hours ago, GiantUnicorn said:

birdy, can you unsync squawking. Only master should be allowed to put the transponder in to charlie/on for online flying.

Other then that.. working nicely :)

Good job! *thumbs up*

It's already done.

By default, the knob is on Auto. So after take off, both will switch to charlie.

As this knob is not sync, the pilote who speak  can use Stby, Auto or On, the other one only Stby.

Hi Gents,

Much better.

Commands added: ixeg/733/autopilot/at_disengage (provided with the 1.0.5 hotfix), and:sim/autopilot/autothrottle_toggle .

Guards are now synchronized from master to slave. Not perfect, but better than before. Same for the door gear.

Spring loaded knobs are working properly. APU knob, the 4 GEN knobs, and the ET knob of the clock. No joy with trims knobs (Pedestal).

Smartco 1.0.5.zip

• Upvote 1

tried both new files with 1.0.5 and got a lot of errors, unable to connect:

2016-30-05 21:05:40.646 WARN  Can't find command - ixeg/733/autopilot/TOGA
2016-30-05 21:05:40.646 WARN  Can't find command - ixeg/733/misc/pilot_check_list_bug
2016-30-05 21:05:40.646 WARN  Can't find command - ixeg/733/misc/copilot_check_list_bug
2016-30-05 21:05:40.646 INFO  Found: 64 COMMANDS

2016-30-05 21:06:01.979 WARN  Can't find DataRef: ixeg/733/misc/att_emer_light_guard

2016-30-05 21:06:01.981 WARN  Can't find DataRef: ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_ing_pilot_0001_ind
2016-30-05 21:06:01.981 WARN  Can't find DataRef: ixeg/733/altimeter/baro_ing_copilot_0001_ind

16 hours ago, birdy.dma said:

Hi Gents,

Much better.

Commands added: ixeg/733/autopilot/at_disengage (provided with the 1.0.5 hotfix), and:sim/autopilot/autothrottle_toggle .

Guards are now synchronized from master to slave. Not perfect, but better than before. Same for the door gear.

Spring loaded knobs are working properly. APU knob, the 4 GEN knobs, and the ET knob of the clock. No joy with trims knobs (Pedestal).

Smartco 1.0.5.zip

Awesome! Love how you do it "without the weather" too. Thank you so much for your efforts!

Thanks!!!

Heyho, I have some problems and need some help. When I connect via slave with smartcopilot to a friend there is always a flickering sound and a flickering menu and I have always problems with all displays because nothing is turned on or a graphic bug appears on the displays. Does someone know how to fix that?

best regards,

Desti