Broken Text/Fonds in Throttle-Popup

Ubbi

Hi LES-Team,

if you get some time after the next updates for the IXEG B733, here is a little incompatibility between the Boeing and the Saab.

After installing the IXEG B733 (maybe because of a new/changed gizmo verion?) the yellow letters of the throttle-Popup are now very difficult to read and the little yellow bars showing the throttle position are gone.

But it is just a visual bug. Function wise all is acting beautiful like before...

Thanks for your reading!

Regards,

Philip

Saab.jpg

2 hours ago, stayup said:

I'm having the same problem except my Saab is not functioning properly.  I tried reinstalling but this did not help. When I take off i'm getting a warning and the plane is not responding to the autopilot very well. I would appreciate your help.

Thanks

You will need to be a little more specific about what problems you are having.

Jim,

Thanks for your response. Took a couple more flights and all seems fine except for the missing red indicator lines in the TO Status Viewer.

There must be some sort of conflict with the IXEG 737, because it occurred after I installed the 737.

Regards,

Irv

1 hour ago, JGregory said:

@Ubbi @stayup  Do you guys have Skymaxx installed?

No! I did Never User Skymaxx or Soundmaxx nor Fly with lua or other enhancements. I do use the Aerosoft Skytools which do change the Cloud shaders, Coudtextures and Skytextures. But this grafical issue did come with the new B733 from IXEG.

Regards,

Philip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I've got the problem, as well. Prior to installing the Saab 340, I had the X-Aviation DC-3 and the Heinz DC-3 aircraft.  I had no other add on aircraft installed and no other add ons of any kind. I am running the latest version of X-Plane on the latest update of Windows 7. Upon installation of the Saab, it was apparent straight away that the indicator lines on the TQ status viewer were missing. I have yet to see what they look like. I had wondered if it was my CH Throttle Quadrant that was incompatible with the Saab software. If it is not that then, might I suggest, the problem could be intrinsic within the software for the TQ status viewer. The X-Aviation Saab is a joy to have on my computer. It would be a fine thing if I didn't have to configure the condition levers each time I fired up the aircraft, but, at least it would be an improvement to have the TQ status viewer working properly. Thank you to whomever will be taking the time to do this.