Thank you IXEG

sirtopper

Hi, I would just like to say a big thank you to IXEG for letting me fly there wonderful 737-300 ( that's what it feels like im doing) In between all the bug reports and small issues I have flown for several hours now. Fine tuning my X-Plane to get the best performance. I have flown many circuits, routes, approaches and landings each one feeling like I was flying a living breathing airplane.

I love FSX and a certain other 737 and J41 ( maybe IXEG can do a turbo prop ) I love the FS2Crew and VOXATC experience makes it feel part of living environment but I have now been spoilt with the feeling and flight model X-Plane and IXEG give me. Feel very bored in my FSX planes now!

Great job Thank you

Tony

• Upvote 4

All I can say it's BIG THANK YOU!!!! It's a pleasure flying this plane.

I have a mid11 Imac 2,70 ghz, 16 gb ram and only a ATI Radeon 512 mb and I can fly at 20 FPS!!! the only thing is I have to fly in reduced window mode (not full screen) and mid settings, but holy cow... it goes flawlessly!!!!! 

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what all the community belly aching is about.

In my mind, this was a great 1.0 launch and even better 1.01 quick-turnaround. I've flown this aircraft for over 25 hours now, have also run into the occasional FMS hiccup (but not since 1.01) and maybe a little weight input difficulties. But, seriously, this is one nicely modeled aircraft.

I had zero issues getting up and running with this aircraft (I've been doing this too long...), so the lack of proper documentation is a non-issue to me as the flow is very similar to the 727 or 757/767 (if you get right down to it...). I'm always interested in runway and climb/cruise/descent performance versus real-world aircraft and found some online sources against which I checked. I think the team has nailed that one as well, which pleases me to no end.

Ignore the whiners, there are always some. This is a great aircraft, no matter how you slice it. 

57 minutes ago, mraviator said:

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure what all the community belly aching is about.

In my mind, this was a great 1.0 launch and even better 1.01 quick-turnaround. I've flown this aircraft for over 25 hours now, have also run into the occasional FMS hiccup (but not since 1.01) and maybe a little weight input difficulties. But, seriously, this is one nicely modeled aircraft.

I had zero issues getting up and running with this aircraft (I've been doing this too long...), so the lack of proper documentation is a non-issue to me as the flow is very similar to the 727 or 757/767 (if you get right down to it...). I'm always interested in runway and climb/cruise/descent performance versus real-world aircraft and found some online sources against which I checked. I think the team has nailed that one as well, which pleases me to no end.

Ignore the whiners, there are always some. This is a great aircraft, no matter how you slice it. 

Well the whiners how you´re calling them are the ppl who give a actual **** about the product. and they are the guys who are helping with bugreports to IMPROVE the Airplane even more as it is coming along. Just sayin. So to make a point.. not everyone who is complaigning is whining. Just helping you to understand ppl who are unhappy with some bugs DO CARE! And they should everything but beeing ignored!

And i dont know anyone who is complaigning about certain bugs and stuff who has not at least once posted about the fact, that he is absolutely loving this outstanding aircraft, Im very sure about that.

Edited by HerrSchwarz

So i had some time  for a short hop from KSNA to KCRQ today, following the procedures more or less correctly from and to cold & dark.

I used a simple route following the TEC route (V25 PACIF V208 OCN) and set up the ILS 24, OCN transition. Luckily, I didn't experience any bug and just had a smooth flight. What I can already say is that I haven't felt the same level of realism and immersion since the Majestic Dash in FSX/P3D. Not even the PMDG NGX can achieve this in my opinion. While it may be the best simulation of an NG that one can have in a home sim, it always felt kind of sterile and too artifical for me.

The IXEG does really feel alive. I disconnected the autopilot at 1000ft AGL and it was one of the most realsitic feeling landings I have experienced in any sim.

Geiles Teil!

Edited by mgeiss
  • Upvote 3