DL Reset Request - Have I created tickets?

Chobber

Hi Cameron and Crew,

I think I created a reset request ticket last week, I'm not sure as I didn't receive a confirmation email (I've been through every spam and deleted folder I can find, I do receive all other X-Aviation mail like the recent IXEG update and SkyMaxx update emails, as well as the IXEG mail over the weekend).   I have tried again today to create a request ticket and I haven't received a mail so not sure if these are actually getting through?   The site does say this:

"Support Ticket Created - Please Read Below!

A support ticket has been created and a copy of it with your support ticket number has been sent to your e-mail on file.

If you send multiple e-mails this will delay our response to you. Do not do this! Typical response time is 3 days or less. "

The address you have on file is the correct one - would someone be able to check and see if a request was created please? 

The site also says don't spam you with requests which is why I waited a week to see if anything got created.  I completely understand you don't need to be bombarded with these types of requests and the timing is also not the greatest given your recent release (congratulations on that by the way!).  

So apologies if they have both been created - please close one and reply with the open ticket number and I'll happily wait in the knowledge it's in.

If they haven't been created, could one be created please?  :)

thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have a ticket created on 27th April -  Ticket #6244N

I'm not sure if I have missed a reply to this in a spam folder or such like in the last two or three weeks - would someone be able to let me know the status and if it's waiting on info from me please?

thanks!