A/T Question

I am wondering if someone can help me out here on what I did wrong. Let's start by qualifying that I have a/p disconnect from the ixeg 737 mapped to my go flight home and the Ixeg A/T disconnect to the A/T disconnect on my Jetmax TQ. So not the default xp10 commands. 

So so I am flying in LNAVand  VNAV into KSEA  I am not a huge fan of Vnav and switch over to me tuning the MCP while using LNAV.  I am on a 7 mile final to rwy 34R at KSEA and decide to hand fly the approach  I move my ghost throttle over the A/T ones and hit the a/p disconnect. It all disconnects however I leave the auto-throttle connected. I decided time for me to disconnect the a/t. I hit the button on my throttle and there is a loud switch sound and the auto-throttle switch tuned off on the MCP. Now the real problem is here. I pulled throttles back but the engine won't reduce power it stays at AT speed and won't reduce power . Is there something I missed.

Thanks 3rdwatch

looks like your throttle wasn't synced with the ghost throttle.

if you are synced, when moving the throttle you shouldn't see the ghost throttle anymore.

What i suggest if that before disengaging A/T, move your throttle around a bit and see ifyour are correctly synced with the ghost one, if so, then disengage A/T