IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.1 Has Been Released!

Cameron

I'm sorry if this was answered before:

Will future hotfixes be cumulative (i.e. will new hotfixes contain all the previous ones), or do I need to apply every hotfix in the right order in case I don't want to do a complete reinstall? Just curious about what happens if I miss a hotfix and directly apply the subsequent one.

15 minutes ago, mgeiss said:

I'm sorry if this was answered before:

Will future hotfixes be cumulative (i.e. will new hotfixes contain all the previous ones), or do I need to apply every hotfix in the right order in case I don't want to do a complete reinstall? Just curious about what happens if I miss a hotfix and directly apply the subsequent one.

These hotfixes willbe like upgrading your software on your phone.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, mgeiss said:

A hotfix will contain all previous hotfixes. In addition, an installer will always grab the latest hotfixes on initial install.

• Upvote 2

after few flights I must say , I love you Ixeg , I love the plane , the tutorials , the manuals , The great FPS that I can have with this baby  , the fact that every button or switch in the cockpit it's functioning ..... Thank you !!!:wub:

Edited by Paolofly69
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Hopkinsstevea said:

It keep hanging up first at file number 20 then 54 then 64 ,I rebooted x-plane every time and finally it worked I think my wireless was dropping the signal

Glad to hear you got it sorted Steve.

Here at home my ADSL is rated as "Worse than 70% of Australia" so I figured that'd be good enough for testing... apparently not.

Will improve this in future, thanks for sticking with it!

20 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

Glad to hear you got it sorted Steve.

Here at home my ADSL is rated as "Worse than 70% of Australia" so I figured that'd be good enough for testing... apparently not.

Will improve this in future, thanks for sticking with it!

All of you have done a great job Its second to none as far as I'm concerned. Is there anyway to confirm that the Hotfix was installed properly or can you implement a splash screen that gives you the version number when the IXEG loads

17 minutes ago, Hopkinsstevea said:

All of you have done a great job Its second to none as far as I'm concerned. Is there anyway to confirm that the Hotfix was installed properly or can you implement a splash screen that gives you the version number when the IXEG loads

If you got the green text saying "Hotfix installed." after it completed download of files it should be fine.

The downloader puts all the new files into ./scripts/hotfix/ while it's attempting to complete all files in the task.

When it has a completed list of files it will move them into ./scripts/

I will be making improvements to the HotFix tool in the coming weeks and months, user feedback has shown that it could be more reassuring that the job was completed properly.

Thanks for your support!

Edited by Ben Russell

2 hours ago, Hopkinsstevea said:

Move your mouse to the left of the screen where the IXEG menu pops out. At the bottom of the menu it should now say 1.0.1.

This is my first experience with Gizmo and it's been great so far.

The fixes in this round really made a big difference how the plane "feels" and the ground handling seems more like what I would expect - a little inertia feeling when you first start to steer, but definitely turns on a dime like Jan had described previously.

Edited by stevekirks
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Galeno said:

Hi guys,

I'm facing problems with XUIPC and IXEG again.

When I use a trim down button the simulator pause. This problem don't shows up without XUIPC.

Regards,

Same problem for me....

Please which was the workaround ?

Gigi

18 minutes ago, pinco58 said:

Same problem for me....

Please which was the workaround ?

Gigi

Ok I've found the solution :  plugins, then xpuipc+, then joystick functions, then joystick button assignments and then select clear

Many thanks for this wonderful product !

Gigi

• Upvote 3

I registered to say thanks for this wonderful aircraft and speedy update. It handles so much better in the taxi phase now. You guys really have 'completed' XPlane for me with the 737-300, amazing job, well done. Looking forward to future updates and enhancements. 

• Upvote 2

Hi,  great great product of not the best for me for XP. Seriously achieved ! WAOU !!!Just 

seems like the sound of wheels when taking off is fine but at the exact time when rotating  from the floor seems like the sound of rolling wheels continue even when in the air. Should decrease and diminue in term of noise as wheels are not in contact of the floor. + I would erase the reflection of the wiper on captain window. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2016 at 10:52 PM, Hopkinsstevea said:

Steve.

I spent some time tuning the HotFix servers today and have made them much more friendly to people with laggy internet connections such as yourself.

Hopefully in future when we issue HotFixes they will take first time, every time.

Let me know how you get on!

br.

Ben I down loaded the Hotfix on my Laptop (I assume I can have two copies of IXEG) it downloaded in about 20 seconds.Its the same wireless connection the only thing different was I did it in the morning and all the little heathens are back in school and not tying up all the bandwidth worked great

• Upvote 1

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic