IXEG 737 Classic v1.0.1 Has Been Released!

Cameron

Chapot IXEG........Grate work.

How you handle your baby is simply state of the art. All other publishers can take a closer look.

Was flying 2 standard routes (Thailand) after the update. No problem to use FMS with Navigraph (was impossible before).

THX guys.

(X-Plane 10.45 Steam Edition / Navigraph latest rev. 1604)

• Upvote 1

I would like to offer my congratulations to both X-Aviation and IXEG. The 737 Classic is a brilliantly realised aircraft with systems depth and accuracy which I have certainly never experienced in any flight simulation software. Given the level of pre-release expectations from your customers I think you have all performed admirably in releasing such a fine product.

The superb level of after-sales support you are providing and the efficient manner in which the current update has been delivered is something which places you right at the top of the heap in comparison to other developers.

Congratulations again and I wish you continued success in the future.

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, mcog25 said:

The superb level of after-sales support you are providing and the efficient manner in which the current update has been delivered is something which places you right at the top of the heap in comparison to other developers.

Thank you! We truly appreciate it!

18 hours ago, tkyler said:

YES.  purchases will always, automatically have the latest  hotfix included.

-tkyler

I confirm that all things working properly and packed the installation set. ! First flight:LHBP-EDDM. Absolute eventless flight, with some rain at Munich. All systems were operating as required. Nice job guys!

I hesitated for a while to buy or not - go, no go - after the first few impressions shared by others. But the decision has been made well before...the bird is at my virtual hangar. I'll be with it for a quite long time from now. Well done guys, well done!

huge thanks and respect for all of yours!

regards

zg

22 minutes ago, Hopkinsstevea said:

I got the gizmo error log window when I installed it is that correct

That is not correct.  I recommend you reload the aircraft.  If you have a gizmo issue like a console window pop up, then we have seen cases where subsequent rebooting of the scripts (which the hotfix does) will not always "fix all".  It depends on the nature of the gizmo soft crash...but as a 'safe precaution', we (the IXEG team) have taken to reloading the aircraft after a gizmo soft crash to make sure.

Now...as to if the hotfix is installed at all.   Bump the main menu on the left side of the screen and the Version will be shown.  I should be V1.0.1.  The third digit represents hotfixes...so a '1', means hotfix #1 of course.  Hopefully with 1.0.1 and an aircraft reload, you will be running.

-tkyler

42 minutes ago, Hopkinsstevea said:

tkyler thanks for your help it seems to get to file number 20 then hangs up and doesn't do anything just out of curiosity how big is this hotfix ?

Send an e-mail to support@x-aviation.com and we'll get your squared away.

I just did a flight from CYEG to CYYC..35 mins...what a difference v1.01 made..I even used LNAV and VNAV the whole flight until I picked up the ILS onto runway 17R...a big thanks to the guys at IXEG, what a difference...it can only get better from here..

• Upvote 1

You guys have gone above and beyond with this product. Best quality, best support and customer engagement, fastest and easiest update I've ever seen. And you're right Cameron, quite fun to update as well!

Best 75USD I have ever spent in flight simulation :) 

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:11 PM, Cameron said:

That actually sounds like something that would happen if Gizmo was removed or not properly working/activated. Can you post your log.txt file from X-Plane?

FYI, I ended up reinstalling the 737 and then reinstalling the hotfix. All is good now. 

• Upvote 2

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic