IXEG 737 Flightplan Export Plugin for EFASS available

mokny

Hi, quick info for EFASS users:

The Flightplan-Export plugin for the IXEG is ready.

How to install:

1. Start EFASS
  2. Click File -> Addon Downloader
  3. Double-Click the plugin "Export to IXEG 737" to download it
  4. Click away all those messages and restart EFASS 

Export-Path for flightplans: <X-Plane-Folder>\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\coroutes

Loading the flightplan: Go to the RTE-Page of the FMC and enter the Departure-ICAO and the Destination-ICAO without space into the Co-Rte-Field. Example EDDLDTTA

ALWAYS USE THE SAME AIRAC CYCLE FOR EFASS AND THE 737! ALSO THE SAME PUBLISHER (NAVIGRAPH/AEROSOFT). OTHERWISE YOU MAY GET A MESSAGE LIKE "AIRPORTS MISSING"

Cheers,

Cosmo

Edited by Cosmopilot
  • Upvote 8

Some profiles give wrong fuel calculations.

In EFASS menu, go to Aircrafts, online database (cloud). In the search box, just put IXEG, and look for IXEG 737-300 Working Fuel Calculations by a guy named Maturesh (thanks a lot dude)

This one works fine for me!

BTW if you're not happy with the fuel calculation, for example with the reserve fuel, you can edit the amount. Go to Edit Menu and Customize fuel.

Change the values... and good to go!

Edited by Aeropayo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aeropayo said:

Some profiles give wrong fuel calculations.

In EFASS menu, go to Aircrafts, online database (cloud). In the search box, just put IXEG, and look for IXEG 737-300 Working Fuel Calculations by a guy named Maturesh (thanks a lot dude)

This one works fine for me!

BTW if you're not happy with the fuel calculation, for example with the reserve fuel, you can edit the amount. Go to Edit Menu and Customize fuel.

Change the values... and good to go!

Thanks. Will give it a try

Just now, yukonpete said:

IXEG 737:

This Export-Addon must be downloaded via the Addon-Downloader (File-Menu)

Folder must be: <X-Plane-Folder>\Aircraft\X-Aviation\IXEG 737 Classic\coroutes Loading the FP: Go to the RTE-Page of the FMC and enter the Departure-ICAO and the Destination-ICAO without space into the Co-Rte-Field. Example EDDLDTTA

Did that and it does not see the route. yet its in the correct folder

22 minutes ago, Cosmopilot said:

:wacko: well, that's exactly the way it works.

I tried another plan. its save to the correct folder IXEG 737 Classic\coroutes but it says no airports when I Go to the RTE-Page of the FMC and enter the Departure-ICAO and the Destination-ICAO without space into the Co-Rte-Field.

37 minutes ago, Cosmopilot said:

Ah, in that case you are using different Airac-Cycles for EFASS and the IXEG. Use the same cycle + the same publisher (Navigraph/Aerosoft)

ok I will try that! I guess I need to update the navdata in EFASS as I use the navigraph subscription for my IXEG.  Thanks for the advice. I am new to EFASS

No problem setting up Efass and Exporting the flight plane into co routes folder in IXEG 737-200. But, The  FMC keeps giving me a message  AIRPORTS Missing.

Checking the flight plan the airports are there and in caps.... What the hell am I doing wrong? :-) The FMC in the IXEG  will not read the exported flight plane from Efass... I did

notice that Efass saved the flight plane as a FPL.

KLASKPHX.fpl

• 2 weeks later...