The B737 Classic Project

Morten XPFW

All these kinds of "cool to have" things we will discuss and consider after v1.0 is out.  Untill then all options are open  :)

With regard to performance/flightmodel related stuff as this looks to be, developers of 3rd party apps/plugins can just use the real B733 aircraft data

since the flightmodel is extremely accurate.  So you don't really need us to do it  ;)

M

Silence is normally the best answer for developing progress. But for us that longs for a sneakpeak the time is our enemy, well at least an annoying friend ;)

So might I ask for any development news or an "over the shoulder" video while we wait for this gorgous lady to be finished?

Of course you can always request liveries. We won´t promise anything, but Morten is putting out some really great ones, and I think he is grateful for some suggestions.

Jan

I'm confident that all the authentic airline liveries will become available over time and hope the IXEG livery in the video will also be included.

(Thinking about the screenshots I'll be making of this masterpiece...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nothing to show.  We're in a short hiatus at the summer transition...I have kids moving out and into college, etc and had to take some time for other obligations.   We'll be rolling along shortly though and will show whatever it is we think might be worthy.  It will be quiet for some time though as most of the 3D is done and we will work on programming and docs etc. 

TomK

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I have never seen one since 2005 on any airline at any airport. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I have not seen one

A quick search on Flightradar24 shows 80 B733s in the air over the US and 60 in Europe at the moment.  And thats only the -300.. (not -4 and -500) 

post-8373-0-14519500-1407594019_thumb.jp