The B737 Classic Project

Morten XPFW

Yeah it's tough to find time once you have the 733...  Amazing what you guys have done!   

Mike, I know where you live. You'll have plenty of time to polish gold bars from your hopsital bed ;-)

(er, let me stress out that this is a humourous post and does not constitute a real life threat to Mike's health and integrity in any way)

(besides, i don't really know where he lives)

(well, maybe someone knows his address ?)

T.

• Upvote 1

Mike, I know where you live. You'll have plenty of time to polish gold bars from your hopsital bed ;-)

(er, let me stress out that this is a humourous post and does not constitute a real life threat to Mike's health and integrity in any way)

(besides, i don't really know where he lives)

(well, maybe someone knows his address ?)

T.

LOL!!!!     :unsure:  :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

OOOkay!!! 

One month have passed and i need a new ixeg-fix!!!

how about a new screenshot of something we havent seen before????

could be a small detail like cockpit-lamp or just a chair-texture or something so my pulse goes back to normal!

Alright, you want a cockpit lamp? You get it!

This parking brake light is barely 2 days old. The fire warning lights are older, I just pulled the test switch for some more colour and effect in the image.

Jan

post-3933-0-69446500-1377723595_thumb.pn

Edited by Litjan
  • Upvote 4

we've been addressing our bug list and todo list and thought I'd snag a screengrab while bug chasing.

---removed video.  there are a few things we have yet to clean up and don't want to set notions about what will be released.

TomK

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 2

yea...it was basically a "screengrab" showing some testing of the gear and how the gear rates change with hydraulic scenarios.  Not really what most folks are interested in and there was a lot of "loose wires" hanging out so to speak and folks will make conclusions about the product based on what they see and we're not quite ready to show some aspects in unfinished states.

TomK

Hi TomK

This 737 really looks exteremely promising. You seem to do a wunderful job and i am really looking forward to it. I will be a customer, for sure ;-)

And since i saw that you made some FMC-tests around LSZH (my home base) i get even more excited about it :-)

Edited by frankbyte
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...